The Boardwalk Inn‘s annual gingerbread display has opened for the season.
As you enter the lobby you can enjoy the gingerbread model of the Boardwalk district. Be sure to take in the details on this year’s display!
We’ll start our tour out at the display’s wedding pavilion complete with Cinderella’s carriage.
Our next stop is ESPN Zone with its mighty weightlifter and look at that Christmas tree — it’s full of sports references!
The sweetest stop on the tour is the Boardwalk Bakery, and there are two very special chefs hard at work baking holiday treats!
If you are looking for an Italian meal be sure to stop by Trattoria al Forno.
The next stop on our tour is the Flying Fish. Their sign has been replicated to perfection — and there are fish on that Christmas tree!
Last up is the Crest o’ the Wave building with the sign made of icing waves.
We love the details on this display all the way down to the hot dog and popcorn carts.
Will you be stopping by the Boardwalk this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about this year's holiday season in Disney? We can help!
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas Mickey Topiary
- Here’s Where You Can Celebrate 12 Winter Holiday Traditions at Once at Walt Disney World
- Is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween Movie or Christmas Movie?
- Picture This! is at Walt Disney World
- Disney Pic of the Week: Main Street Trolley Christmas Show
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Gingerbread House Open for 2019 Season
- AllEars How To: Meet Santa in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs without Standing in Line!
- Check Out the 2019 Christmas Tree Trail Posters!