- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy/Locations
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Muppets Present... Great
Moments in American History
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
ole Pooh Bear and his pal Piglet take you on a gentle
journey through the Hundred Acre Wood. The Many Adventures
of Winnie the Pooh is located in Fantasyland, on the site
of the former Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
Hop aboard your own 4 person Hunny Pot and join Pooh and his friends on a short adventure in search of the pot of hunny! A storm breaks out and the waters rise in Hundred Acre Woods. Owl, Baby Roo, Tigger, Eeyore, Kanga and Rabbit all join together to save Piglet from falling over Floody Place Falls.
This is a short ride with whimsical music that many kids seem to love. You even get to hop along with Tigger!
Winnie the Pooh is a VERY popular attraction. FastPass+ is almost always a must here!
Winnie the Pooh is part of the Magic Kingdom's Extra Magic Hour. On Sunday and Thursday the Magic Kingdom opens one hour earlier for Disney resort guests. AllEars.Net highly recommends Extra Magic Hour as a great way to see Fantasyland Attractions with little or no wait.
Those in ECVs will need to transfer to a standard wheelchair.
There is a mild thunderstorm scene so if your little one doesn't like thunder be prepared.
Winnie the Pooh and friends can be found in a character greeting location adjacent to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and at the Character Meals at the Crystal Palace on Main Street.
Nearby snack shops include Storybook Treats (ice cream, floats), Friar's Nook, and around the corner, the Cheshire Cafe (slushes, strawberry swirls and juices).
When the attraction first opened, special Commemorative dated T-Shirts were sold to guests.
You can find Pooh merchandise just about anywhere at Walt Disney World.
This attraction opened in June 5, 1999 and replaced Mr. Toad's Wild Ride which closed September 1998. A mural exists in the Pooh ride showing Mr. Toad handing over the deed of the place to Owl.