- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
In spring 2014, the Magic Kingdom will debut a new daytime parade called "Disney Festival of Fantasy".
Brand new innovative floats, costumes and music will comprise the new parade. The parade will feature the following movies: "The Little Mermaid", "Sleeping Beauty", "Dumbo", "Pinocchio", "Peter Pan", "Tangled", and "Brave".
The Disney Parks Blog has released more photos with details about the new parade. A Maleficent float is 35 feet long and 26 feet high. Michael Curry, a Tony Award Winner, is collaborating with Walt Disney World on this parade. Previously he worked with Disney Parks on the Tapestry of Nations parade and Finding Nemo the Musical.
Blogger Kristin Ford also learned some details from the Walt Disney World Ambassadors, which she shares in this interview HERE.
Finally, the Disney Parks Blog released several artist renderings of the floats:
Peter Pan Float
Featuring a pirate galleon ship with Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and Tinker Bell
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider Float
In search of another "Best. Day. Ever."
A troupe of Scottish dancers on a huge bagpipe will annouce Merida and her 3 brothers (as bears).
The Little Mermaid Float
Ariel and her friends arrive on a larger than life music box featuring "Under the Sea"
Also announced is a Disney Princesses Royal Court Garden float
To make way for the new parade, the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade will end its daily run on December 20, 2013 and the final performances will be January 1-4, 2014.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.