OTHER THEME PARKS
- Walt's Original theme park masterpiece!
Many books have been written about Walt's Dream and the history of Disneyland.
Our focus here is to provide you with independent information about the Disneyland Resort today. Planning is the key to making the most of your time and budget, and to enjoying this wonderful world of theme parks, dining, shopping, entertainment, hotels, and much more. AllEars.Net wants to help you plan your trip for maximum enjoyment.
The Disneyland Resort in Anaheim California is:
Downtown Disney - with a variety of restaurants and shops, as well as the 12-screen AMC movie theater.
In addition to individual attraction pages with photos, hotel information (with photos) and dining menus there is also a Disneyland Resort Rate and Review Section where you can read reviews about the hotels and dining experiences from others and add yours as well.
Local correspondents Laura Gilbreath, Jason "Disneygeek", and Jeanine Yamanaka write a blog about the Disneyland Resort.
The Main Street Electrical Parade Returns to Disneyland - The Main Street Electrical Parade will be performed nightly at Disneyland through August 20.
Remember....Dreams Come True fireworks return to Disneyland for a limited time. Starting on February 3, the 50th anniversary fireworks show has returned to Disneyland for weekend performances.
Red Rose Taverne, with decor and menu items inspired by the upcoming Beauty and the Beast movie, has opened in the Village Haus location in Fantasyland.
Star Wars Season of the Force - Tomorrowland at Disneyland hosts a variety of exhibits and events.
- Hyperspace Mountain - Set to a soundtrack of thrilling Star Wars music, join other X-wing fighter pilots in an exhilarating space battle against the Empire.
- Star Wars Launch Bay - Meet some favorite Star Wars characters, get a closer look at props and costumes from the movies, or play some of the latest games, including Disney Infinity 3.0.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple - Kids may be selected to participate in this new Jedi training experience which includes characters and a new villain from Star Wars Rebels.
- In the Tomorrowland Theater, Path of the Jedi is a collection of clips from the Star Wars movies which tell the story of Luke Skywalker.
- At the Galactic Grill and Redd Rockett's Pizza Port guests can sample Star Wars-inspired food offerings such as First Order Specialty Burger, and The Forest of Endor.
New 'Disney Junior Dance Party' Coming to the Disney Junior Theater - The new show, featuring characters and music from "Mickey and the Roadster Racers," as well as "Doc McStuffins," "Sofia the First" and "The Lion Guard" starts on May 26.
2017 at the Disneyland Resort - Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! opens in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure on May 27, 2017.
Summer of Heroes at Disney California Adventure from May 27-September 10 will bring new guest experiences, including meet and greet opportunities with Groot and Black Widow, the Avengers Training Initiative for young would-be Avengers, and the Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! featuring Star-Lord and his boom box.
Star Wars-Themed Lands Coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Announced by Disney CEO Bob Iger at the D23 Expo in August, 2015, there are few details as yet, but construction is underway at Disneyland. Information released by Disney, including artist renderings and attraction information has been posted HERE. This page will be continue to be updated as new information becomes available.
Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend - May 11-14, 2017.
Click on one of the links on the left and get started!
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring Disneyland, please email us. Thank you.