OTHER THEME PARKS
- Walt's Original theme park masterpiece!
Many books have been written about Walt's Dream and the history of Disneyland.
Our focus here is to provide you with independent information about the Disneyland Resort today. Planning is the key to making the most of your time and budget, and to enjoying this wonderful world of theme parks, dining, shopping, entertainment, hotels, and much more. AllEars.Net wants to help you plan your trip for maximum enjoyment.
The Disneyland Resort in Anaheim California is:
Downtown Disney - with a variety of restaurants and shops, as well as the 12-screen AMC movie theater.
In addition to individual attraction pages with photos, hotel information (with photos) and dining menus there is also a Disneyland Resort Rate and Review Section where you can read reviews about the hotels and dining experiences from others and add yours as well.
Local correspondents Laura Gilbreath, Jason "Disneygeek", and Jeanine Yamanaka write a blog about the Disneyland Resort.
The Main Street Electrical Parade Returns to Disneyland - From January 20-June 18 the Main Street Electrical Parade will be performed nightly at Disneyland.
Star Wars Season of the Force - Tomorrowland at Disneyland hosts a variety of exhibits and events.
- Hyperspace Mountain - Set to a soundtrack of thrilling Star Wars music, join other X-wing fighter pilots in an exhilarating space battle against the Empire.
- Star Wars Launch Bay - Meet some favorite Star Wars characters, get a closer look at props and costumes from the movies, or play some of the latest games, including Disney Infinity 3.0.
- Star Tours - The Adventures Continue - features a new scene visiting the planet Jakku, from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple - Kids may be selected to participate in this new Jedi training experience which includes characters and a new villain from Star Wars Rebels.
- In the Tomorrowland Theater, Path of the Jedi is a collection of clips from the Star Wars movies which tell the story of Luke Skywalker.
- At the Galactic Grill and Redd Rockett's Pizza Port guests can sample Star Wars-inspired food offerings such as First Order Specialty Burger, and The Forest of Endor.
Soarin' Around the World - The Soarin' attraction at Disney California Adventure has been updated with a new film, featuring spectacular scenery from all over the world.
Frozen - Live at the Hyperion is a new Broadway-style musical adaptation of the hit movie.
Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - the Light Side - January 12-15, 2017.
Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure - January 20-February 5. Featuring new Asian-inspired food booths, character greetings, entertainment, and a new World of Color pre-show: "Hurry Home."
Remember....Dreams Come True fireworks return to Disneyland for a limited time. Starting on February 3, the 50th anniversary fireworks show returns to Disneyland for weekend performances.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns March 10-April 16. There will be even more Festival Marketplaces to enjoy this year, plus enhanced Festival-inspired menus at existing restaurants and eateries. Guests will enjoy culinary experiences created for the whole family, including a variety of food, beverage and lifestyle seminars, demonstrations and presentations. The Festival will also feature ticketed events, such as culinary demonstrations, beer, wine and spirit seminars, premium dining events and demonstrations by celebrity chefs such as Guy Fieri, Robert Irvine, Duff Goldman and Keegan Gerhard. Tickets for these experiences will be available beginning February 1.
2017 at the Disneyland Resort - Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! comes to Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure.
Star Wars-Themed Lands Coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Announced by Disney CEO Bob Iger at the D23 Expo in August, 2015, there are few details as yet, but construction is underway at Disneyland. Information released by Disney, including artist renderings and attraction information has been posted HERE. This page will be continue to be updated as new information becomes available.
Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend - May 11-14, 2017.
Click on one of the links on the left and get started!
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring Disneyland, please email us. Thank you.