Reviews of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Read more about Tony's Town Square including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tonys-town-square-restaurant

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA - Magic Kingdom

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/01/2018

We have eaten there plenty before, but this time everything was so salty, couldn’t eat it. Waiter said they changed the marina recipe & people were complaining. Manager came over, comped the bill & apologized. Hopefully they work out these kinks soon

Pros:

Cute spot

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 09/29/2018

This was the meal I was looking forward to the least. Tony's gets a lot of negative reviews, but since my 2-year-old niece LOVES Lady and the Tramp, I knew I had to make this dinner happen. Turns out, it was an excellent meal and I hope to dine here again. The food and service were excellent!

Pros:

The atmosphere and food.

Reviewer: Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

We had lunch here in April 2018. Bread service was nice. We all enjoyed having a glass of wine in the Magic Kingdom. Service was stellar. 4 Caesar salads and 4 orders of spaghetti and meatballs. The food here doesn't usually get good reviews and I think that's unfair. It is not bland and the sauce doesn't not taste like it comes out of a can. My grandfather's mother came from Italy and never spoke a word of English - and this sauce comes close to the family recipe. And the meatballs were clearly not frozen but handmade, tender and full of flavor. I do wish they used fresh pasta but it was cooked correctly. The atmosphere is lovely, too. My father has a soft spot for this place and was just thrilled we were able to get a last minute Ressie. It remains a magical favorite.

Pros:

Spaghetti, wine, atmosphere, service - and location on Main St.USA

Cons:

I truly can't think of any cons

Reviewer: Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

decent food but upset they changed the chocolate cake!

Pros:

food seems to come fairly quick

Cons:

sometimes a long wait even with reservations

Reviewer: Peggyf Review Date: 06/05/2018

Worst food we ever had at Disney. Got sick after dinner. Would never go back or recommend to anyone!

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Food terrible

Reviewer: efgee Review Date: 05/16/2018

It's been so long since I've visited Tony's, I didn't realize liquor is now served! Because reviews from various sources have been so negative, it hasn't even been a consideration when making ADRs. However, my wife was scooter-bound this trip, so to ensure a comfortable viewing position for the parade, I booked the Festival of Fantasy Dining package. The wait service was exceptional, as was the food; I think the pictures need updating. The paste e fagioli was better than Via Napoli's, and didn't look anything like what's currently shown on the AllEars menu page. We had the shrimp with risotto, and the gnocchi with shrimp; both dishes were fabulous. And then there was the dessert course! $54 for a three course dinner is very reasonable, and we had front row viewing positions in the flagpole circle. I'm glad we did this, and we may certainly return, just for the food (and perhaps a libation or two).

Pros:

The food and service are well above average.

Cons:

The wait for a table can be excruciating.

Reviewer: Bramallama Review Date: 01/23/2018

My girlfriend and I ate here for dinner on 1/20/18 and I've eaten here by myself on past occasions. Over all, this is a so-so restaurant for being table service. If you like Lady and the Tramp, you'll probably like this place though the only giveaway that it's even related besides the name are the many framed scenes from the film. Otherwise you may want to rethink eating here. Here's the details:

- It can be loud. One of the large dinning areas has tile floor so you can imagine how much sound reverberates when it's packed with families and kids.

- Service was good when we went. Our waiter was attentive and came by our table several times, so no complaints there.

- Food. Here's where it gets interesting and is why I didn't list it as a pro or a con. It's hit or miss. Mostly miss. For starters, the menu isn't exactly diverse. It's your basic American Italian offerings and they are mostly on par with Olive Garden or a bit lower. I had the ravioli which was surprisingly good and I would recommend it though it's a small portion of 6 pieces. My girlfriend got the chicken parm and while not bad, it wasn't anything to write home about either. The tomato sauce was pretty average and I would bet it comes from a can. The complimentary bread and olive oil are OK but the oil to seasoning ratio is way off so you end up with an oil soaked loaf if you try to scoop up any herbs. I've had the caprese in the past which is also surprisingly good.

- Wait times. This place gets crowded early and I've witnessed families leaving who had reservations because they had to wait so long. On the other hand, I've always been seated within 10 minutes of checking in, so this seems to vary according to party size.

Pros:

Themeing

Cons:

Can be noisy

Reviewer: Gingy160 Review Date: 12/06/2017

We had just eaten Italian food at Epcot the night before, so the food was merely average. But, the service we received was the best of the whole trip. Not only did they get our party of 8 seated a full hour before our reservation (we were wiped out) on a Christmas party night, but our server, Alfie, was delightful. The location is fantastic too. It might not be our first choice, but it will always be a reliable and welcome standby.

Pros:

Location, service

Cons:

Food is average, noisy

Reviewer: mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

The Lady & The Tramp theme here made this a must try experience. Everything about the restaurant fits right in with the movie. Great selection of food & desserts. I had a regular pizza. My mother had the trio which she thinks was better than the lasagna from Via Napoli earlier in the trip and my husband ordered none other than the spaghetti and meatballs. The fountain/statue in the middle of the dining room really brings the whole atmosphere together. Everything about this experience was great. We will definitely keep this on our list of places to visit again.

Pros:

Cute dining room with great theme

Reviewer: Dlockhart1955 Review Date: 06/07/2017

We ate here on May 11 and enjoyed the theme and the food. My grandson really enjoyed his Spaghetti and Meatball. My daughter had the Baked Rigatoni and enjoyed it. She also had a cannoli. It was her first. My meal was the Chicken Parmigiana and the tiramisu. We do not like spicy Italian foods so this was great for us. Our waiter (Alfie) was the best we had all week.

Pros:

Location and Theme