Reviews of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Tony's Town Square Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Tony's Town Square including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tonys-town-square-restaurant

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA - Magic Kingdom

Reviewed by debg33 Review Date: 06/08/2019

It had been many years since we dined here. We were a party of 7 and it felt as if we were squeezed in to a table for 4. We felt rushed from the moment we were seated. We hadn't even had time to look at the menus and our server wanted our entire order. He was pleasant but not very attentive. Food was average but overpriced.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Food not good, long wait for service

Pros:

none off hand

Cons:

Not good at all

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/08/2019

October reviews still valid, not sure if management wants to Improve? Need overhaul of kitchen staff.

Pros:

Food tasted ok, it was never fine dining but was good meal

Cons:

Pasta definitely either over cooked or sits too long, meal was ok at best. Server was nice but not engaging at all. Wanted some sauce to take home with leftovers got dear in headlights look. Gave feedback nicely to manager. We didn’t want anything back but 4 out of 10 is best I can give. Disappointing since it’s not expected to be fine dining so expectations are lower anyway.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/28/2018

My daughter made arrangements for our party of 9. She checked in and reminded the staff of number in party and wanting tables close to each other. We were called and for one table and the next table wouldn't be ready for 10 minutes. Waited another 30 minutes for table to sit togather

Pros:

Cons:

Slow service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/01/2018

We have eaten there plenty before, but this time everything was so salty, couldn’t eat it. Waiter said they changed the marina recipe & people were complaining. Manager came over, comped the bill & apologized. Hopefully they work out these kinks soon

Pros:

Cute spot

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 09/29/2018

This was the meal I was looking forward to the least. Tony's gets a lot of negative reviews, but since my 2-year-old niece LOVES Lady and the Tramp, I knew I had to make this dinner happen. Turns out, it was an excellent meal and I hope to dine here again. The food and service were excellent!

Pros:

The atmosphere and food.

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

We had lunch here in April 2018. Bread service was nice. We all enjoyed having a glass of wine in the Magic Kingdom. Service was stellar. 4 Caesar salads and 4 orders of spaghetti and meatballs. The food here doesn't usually get good reviews and I think that's unfair. It is not bland and the sauce doesn't not taste like it comes out of a can. My grandfather's mother came from Italy and never spoke a word of English - and this sauce comes close to the family recipe. And the meatballs were clearly not frozen but handmade, tender and full of flavor. I do wish they used fresh pasta but it was cooked correctly. The atmosphere is lovely, too. My father has a soft spot for this place and was just thrilled we were able to get a last minute Ressie. It remains a magical favorite.

Pros:

Spaghetti, wine, atmosphere, service - and location on Main St.USA

Cons:

I truly can't think of any cons

Reviewed by Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

decent food but upset they changed the chocolate cake!

Pros:

food seems to come fairly quick

Cons:

sometimes a long wait even with reservations

Reviewed by Peggyf Review Date: 06/05/2018

Worst food we ever had at Disney. Got sick after dinner. Would never go back or recommend to anyone!

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Food terrible

Reviewed by efgee Review Date: 05/16/2018

It's been so long since I've visited Tony's, I didn't realize liquor is now served! Because reviews from various sources have been so negative, it hasn't even been a consideration when making ADRs. However, my wife was scooter-bound this trip, so to ensure a comfortable viewing position for the parade, I booked the Festival of Fantasy Dining package. The wait service was exceptional, as was the food; I think the pictures need updating. The paste e fagioli was better than Via Napoli's, and didn't look anything like what's currently shown on the AllEars menu page. We had the shrimp with risotto, and the gnocchi with shrimp; both dishes were fabulous. And then there was the dessert course! $54 for a three course dinner is very reasonable, and we had front row viewing positions in the flagpole circle. I'm glad we did this, and we may certainly return, just for the food (and perhaps a libation or two).

Pros:

The food and service are well above average.

Cons:

The wait for a table can be excruciating.