Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down Service

Reviewer: cmschn Review Date: 09/27/2018

We ate here in December and had a good experience. I ate here when I was a small child, so it was very special to bring my young daughter here. We chose one of the earlier lunch seatings, so we had to wait a bit, along with several others, to be let in. This was a little confusing because we weren’t sure everyone waiting wasn’t sure if we were supposed to be in a line, but it all turned out fine. Meeting Cinderella and going up the staircase were very fun for my daughter. The restaurant wasn’t crowded yet, and we had a window seat with a great view of the carousel. The earlier time and window seat really helped to give less of a chaotic atmosphere. Meeting the princesses was great, and my husband and I were pleased with the food. I thought the salad was one of my favorite salads I’ve had! The salmon was good, although not as good as the salmon I had the day before at Epcot in the Canada pavilion. My husband got the chef’s tasting plate and the beef and shrimp and thought it was all fairly good. I got the Clock Strikes Twelve dessert and enjoyed it. My daughter ate almost none of her food or cupcake because she was too distracted, a theme at all of our meals! But we were fine with paying the money for the special experience.

Pros:

Special atmosphere, personal attention from princesses, get early lunchtime for a nicer experience

Cons:

A lot of money for kids who won’t eat much

Reviewer: mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

My husband and I ate here on our honeymoon last year and had to bring my mom back for her birthday. We dined here on her actual birthday and received nothing short of royal treatment. We each ordered the charcuterie plate as our appetizer and were pleased with assortments of meats, cheeses, and spreads. My mom and I both ordered the beef & shrimp. I had my moms shrimp added to my plate because she doesn't like seafood but she said the steak from here was the best steak on all of Disney property. My husband ordered the pork loin and was happy with the flavors. It can be tough sometimes to find a good pork dish but this one lives up princess standards. I pre-ordered a custom dark chocolate slipper to celebrate my mom's birthday in addition to having the seasonal dessert garnished with fresh fruit, the Jaq & Gus strawberry cheesecake, and the clock strikes twelve dark chocolate mousse all of which were delicious and almost to beauitful to eat. Of course we loved seeing the princesses at our table and receiving their birthday wishes. If I could say one thing though, I would not suggest this for small children or children who are not well mannered in restaurants. I know the princesses are a big appeal for the little ones but it's a pretty hefty price tag for your little princess if they don't behave. We had a family next to us that sort of fussed alot and I think it took away some of the magic of being inside the castle. The food was excellent as well as the service but if you're looking for more of a romantic dining experience I would advise going for a later dinner.

Pros:

Princess meet & greets, royal treatment

Cons:

Very Expensive

Reviewer: nikfour Review Date: 01/12/2017

Our dining party was my 15 year old daughter and my husband. We started our royal adventure by a picture with Cinderella. Years ago we were given the actual photo but it is now linked to your photopass with your magic band. We were very hungry and started the meal with a tasting plate. This is where our disappointment began. We are three hungry "adults" and the plate had barely anything on it. I mean three little half pieces of bread and a few cheeses and meats. It was good and we enjoyed trying everything but the plate could have served 1 person.We should have each had our own plate. Next up was our main entrée. My husband and I ordered the beef and shrimp. The shrimp were way over cooked but had good flavor. The beef and potatoes were great. My daughter ordered the fish of the day which was salmon and loved it. Again, the portions were incredibly small. The dessert was good. They had the chocolate mousse and I had the carrot cake. Good but nothing "out of this world." The princess interaction was Amazing! We were visited by Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora and Ariel. They were interactive and fun. Overall, it is worth it to eat in the castle once but the overall price of the food was so ridiculous for the portion. I left not feeling full and wanted a snack 2 hours later! Honestly, I paid $75 per meal! The portions should have been bigger OR they could have served a salad and rolls with the meals. I will not be eating here for a very long time because of the food portions. If you have young children that adore the princesses, it is a must do!I give this a ten for character interaction and 5 for food portion for the price I paid. So it comes out to a Total of 7.

Pros:

Meeting Princesses, Castle is Cool

Cons:

Small Food Portion

Reviewer: cue_chik Review Date: 05/14/2015

We had never experienced CRT before and thought this might be a nice Mother's Day meal since Cinderella is my fav Princess.

We arrived a bit early for our reservation but were seated within 10 minutes. We didn't get to have our photo taken with Cinderella as she was 'headed to tea'. She also never once made an appearance during our meal. We did get photos with Snow White, Rapunzel, Aurora and Ariel. The food was just OK. The Chef's Tasting Plate was odd, but we're adventurous eaters so we dived in. The only thing that seemed really enjoyable was the hummus. I had the Gnocchi with Seasonal vegetables. it was ok, but there was an overpowering spice that I had a difficult time getting past. I think it was cinnamon. DS had pan Seared Salmon which he enjoyed and DH had the Short Ribs. Both enjoyed their meal very much.

We all had 'The Clock Strikes Twelve' for dessert.. it was very good.

Overall, while the food was alright, it wasn't spectacular by any means and after all, you are paying for the experience more-so than the food. The Character encounters were fun... Rapunzel was hilarious and had us giggling almost the entire meal. The other Princesses were wonderful and completely in character.. it was amazing to watch them as they never break character even a tiny bit.

I booked CRT and enjoyed for the experience but, it's likely only to be a 'once is enough' experience for us.

Pros:

Princesses

Cons:

Food, No Cinderella, felt a little rushed

Reviewer: njdc5 Review Date: 10/28/2014

This is a place that we thought would be overrated, but it was actually quite good. The adults split the appetizer plate of hummus, pita and lavosh bread, a small salad with red wine poached pears and blue cheese, and some cheese with honey. The kids appetizer was grapes and cheddar cheese cubes. The pork tenderloin was very good, and my wife had the short ribs, which were good. The desserts were tasty as well. The princesses came around to each table, and the kids received a sword and a star wand to cast a wish during a special ceremony. Cinderella spent a minute talking to my daughter prior to taking her picture. The only slight disappointment was the wait after checking in; we waited about 15 minutes total from when we checked in, had our picture taken, and were escorted upstairs.

Pros:

Face-time with the princesses

Cons:

The price!

Reviewer: Rosebud Review Date: 10/15/2014

My two granddaughters were "over the moon" here. We took them to BBB for hair and makeup which was well worth it. However, I don't think this was as good as Norway which is only 1 dining credit. Everyone should experience this at least once, though.

Pros:

Beautiful castle, lots of princesses, food OK

Cons:

Expensive - two table service credits...

Reviewer: WDWDad1974 Review Date: 05/13/2014

You're doing this because your little girl wants to do it. Has to do it. She will feel sad leaving the park every day that she does not do it. She will need therapy in later years if she doesn't get to go. She'll always wonder if you really love her. But you already know that. Will it be total misery for you if you do it?

We had a great time. There's a great atmosphere of sheer anticipation, punctuated by shrieks of delight from young girls. Actually, it is not that bad--not chaotic or loud at all. The princesses were nice; my son (his review would be significantly worse, but he's 7) actually enjoyed coming up with smart-alek questions for all of the princesses ("hey Snow White, do you still eat apples?"), and they sweetly took time to engage him. My daughters loved it because, well, princesses.

The room is pretty impressive; if you can get by a window I imagine it is even better.

The food is not terrible. I was told there would be Filet Mignon, and there was not Filet Mignon. There were short ribs, which were passable. Like Peter Pan's Flight, which makes one feel as if one is flying over London, one feels at Cinderella's Royal Table as if one is eating in a nice restaurant. But one is not. One is only there for the princesses. One would probably not be able to enjoy really good food amid all the anticipation anyway. The appetizer plate and the dessert were good. The portions were not very large. So as a stand alone meal, I would have felt that it was not a very good deal considering the quality and size, but then again you're not paying for the food. You're paying to pretend to eat a nice meal while you meet princesses. And that is worth every penny.

I had heard that you feel rushed, but we did not.

Pros:

Did you hear that it is in the castle? That the princesses come?

Cons:

Food and portion size not worth what you pay

Reviewer: snovak Review Date: 10/27/2013

Our group of 8 (5 adults 3 children) had lunch reservations here on Oct. 12th. At our appointed time we were led into a large room to wait for pictures with Cinderella. The magic began the minute she walked into the room and posed for pictures with us. We were then told to go upstairs to the dining room. The entire staff goes out of their way to make everyone feel special. We had a large table near the windows and it was neat to be able to look into Fantasy land below. I wish the menu selection was larger, but we were all pleased with our entrée selection. Most of us had the short rib which we could not say enough good things about, very meaty and tender. Dessert was to die for--love cheesecake. During our meal each princess stopped by our table and took time for pictures and to talk a little. Its amazing how each princess was in true character like you see in their movie. We felt the experience was well worth the price and it may not be something we would do at every visit, we will definitely do it again.

Pros:

view from the castle

Cons:

limited lunch menu

Reviewer: onejasper Review Date: 07/28/2013

First of all I was surprised to read anything negative about this experience but I guess that's the luck of the experience. We cannot say enough great things about the experience.
I pre-paid by credit card but the server asked if I wanted to convert to DDP which i did and I have received that credit on my Visa since.
Now to the experience itself. Upon arriving at the podium, the concierge was delighted to make up three badges for us, all decorated with our Princess names and Mickey ears. We were escorted in to the chamber where there was a brief line up for a picture with Cinderella. We had purchased the PhotoPass+ Plus and they delivered the package to our table.
We were escorted immediately up nine stairs to the dining area. I kept thinking "I'm in the CASTLE!!!".
We were seated and our server arrived and was wonderfully attentive. She loaded us with wands and regaled us with tips about he best items on the menu. The meals arrived very promptly. we were served our beverages in beautiful blue goblets with plenty of refills.
The soup was great as were the grapes (very fresh) and cheese.
DD had the chicken as did her friend and they devoured it. I had the vegies with gnocchi pasta and I was in LOVE with it...it was outstanding.
The best was the Signature dessert which is still the cover picture on my FB page. It was delicious.
The Princesses were wonderfully in character. Jasmine was hilarious as was Ariel.
Our waitress arrived with delicious birthday cupcakes complete with candles for the birthday girls and everyone sang happy birthday to my daughter and her friend.
I could not have asked for a better experience.
Thank you again Disney!

Pros:

You are INSIDE the castle111

Reviewer: megeveland Review Date: 07/16/2013

You are clearly paying for the atmosphere here but the menu has slid over the years - bring back Major Domos Pie! Service is very good and the restaurant is beautiful.

Pros:

It's in the castle! Princesses

Cons:

price, menu selections