Reviews of Pecos Bill Cafe

View Menus at Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Pecos Bill Cafe here including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pecos-bills

Frontierland

Reviewer: JBinKS Review Date: 01/18/2019

Almost gave it an 8, but even with toppings bar the food is somewhere between your local Mexican restaurant and Taco Bell in flavor. Crowding drove it down to 7, but I guess most people like the food more than us. I had the vegetable rice bowl and SO the southwest salad, both of which were improved from just so-so by adding toppings.

Pros:

Toppings bar

Cons:

Lots of tables but still very crowded

Reviewer: DanInNH Review Date: 12/18/2018

We had not intended to stop and eat here, but it started to pour and it was a quick duck-in out of the weather. We should have just got wet and moved on. There were 4 of us - 3 had tacos - the same 3 of us got sick. Coincidence? I do not think so. What we had taste-wise was nothing to write home about...filled our bellies as we were hungry. But before we made it to POTC, one of us ran to the rest room and was ill. After POTC the 2nd of us got sick....and it took me the better part of an hour before I too succumbed.

Pros:

Ah.....it wasn't raining inside?

Cons:

what we ate didn't like us. at all.

Reviewer: Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

My son and I shared a meal here and enjoyed it very much

Pros:

Good food, good portions, lots of seating.

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

we like the burritos, our can order double chicken instead of beef and chicken. They are so big my husband and I split one,

Pros:

portion sizes

Cons:

area sometimes crowded

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

love me some Pecos Bill

Pros:

love the toppings bar and taco bowls

Cons:

they don't always have taco bowls

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Best quick service food regarding the portions you get and the price you pay. Mexican style food with nothing very unique, but the food is very good, cheap for Disney and large portions. They have the condiment bar which is large and no extra cost

Pros:

large portions, great price, large condiment bar

Cons:

can be hard to get seating

Reviewer: Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

So good love the choices and goid quality

Pros:

Bar full of toppings

Cons:

Hard order with a stroller and go to toppings bar

Reviewer: wdwfam9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Toppings bar is worth the overcrowdedness here! This was a good QS, not the best, but it got the job done.

Pros:

toppings bar

Cons:

can get very crowded

Reviewer: AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

Huge portions of Mexican fare (veggie friendly) with large toppings bar- cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa... If you hook it up right, 2-3 people could spit a burrito. Or eat half there & save other half for later. Who needs an expensive time consuming table service? So much tastier than Mickey's typical park fare.

Pros:

Lots of higher quality tasty healthy food

Reviewer: ninjat Review Date: 07/25/2017

They used to have a great taco salad back when they served burgers, now they they have a bunch of bland options all served with black beans, this is supposed to be tex mex folks where are the pintos and refried beans black beans are not Tex Mex . The nachos had no cheese on them at all, put some grated chesse on at the toppings bar, but nachos without melted cheese are not nachos, the rest of the food was bland and served barely luke warm

Pros:

Cons:

Food is bland