Reviews of Pecos Bill Cafe

View Menus at Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Pecos Bill Cafe here including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pecos-bills

Frontierland

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

love me some Pecos Bill

Pros:

love the toppings bar and taco bowls

Cons:

they don't always have taco bowls

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Best quick service food regarding the portions you get and the price you pay. Mexican style food with nothing very unique, but the food is very good, cheap for Disney and large portions. They have the condiment bar which is large and no extra cost

Pros:

large portions, great price, large condiment bar

Cons:

can be hard to get seating

Reviewer: Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

So good love the choices and goid quality

Pros:

Bar full of toppings

Cons:

Hard order with a stroller and go to toppings bar

Reviewer: AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

Huge portions of Mexican fare (veggie friendly) with large toppings bar- cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa... If you hook it up right, 2-3 people could spit a burrito. Or eat half there & save other half for later. Who needs an expensive time consuming table service? So much tastier than Mickey's typical park fare.

Pros:

Lots of higher quality tasty healthy food

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

The churros stall had sold out of churros (go figure) but they told us they were available here too. We had a portion of churros with chocolate sauce (at the stall you have to buy them separately) and they were fabulous. Service was ridiculously fast too.

Pros:

great churros, quick service.

Reviewer: disneymom35 Review Date: 11/17/2015

I was one of those people who didn't want the old Pecos Bill's to go away. Well, I changed my mind. We had the chicken burritos. The burritos were a nice size and the fixins bar had everything you could need. We were full and felt a lot better than eating a hamburger with fries. I guess I'm still going to be a Pecos Bill's fan.

Pros:

Great fixins bar

Cons:

Chaotic

Reviewer: Sandanv1 Review Date: 10/18/2015

We tried the new menu and it was a refreshing change. We had the Southwest Salad with Chicken and a Chicken Burritio. The serving size as generous and the toppings bar was great. The Chipolte Ranch was delicious. The new menu is a yummy addition and I won't hesitate to return.

Pros:

Great new menu

Reviewer: pseudosquid Review Date: 04/04/2013

Ordered two cheeseburgers with fries. Burgers are great, it's the best burger place in all of Disney because of the big toppings bar. For mine, I added sauteed mushrooms and onions. They also offer hot cheese. Instead of adding it to my burger, grab a small cup full of it (the ones used for ketchup) for dipping fries in! This is probably my favorite Magic Kingdom quick service. Chocolate cake as always is great in Disney.

Pros:

Awesome burgers, toppings bar

Cons:

None!

Reviewer: Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

My son and I shared a meal here and enjoyed it very much

Pros:

Good food, good portions, lots of seating.

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

we like the burritos, our can order double chicken instead of beef and chicken. They are so big my husband and I split one,

Pros:

portion sizes

Cons:

area sometimes crowded