Reviews of Be Our Guest - Counter Service Breakfast

View Menus at Be Our Guest Dining Location

Read more about Be Our Guest including links to menus and reviews here: http://allears.net/dining/location/be-our-guest

Be Our Guest Breakfast is a "prix fixe" (set price) service, which will run from 8 to 10 a.m. each day. It begins with a pastry basket for the table to share, followed by one entree per person, as well as a selection of self-service beverages.

Be Our Guest - Breakfast
New Fantasyland Expansion

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 12/05/2018

My family of 4 ate here last week. This is counter service for breakfast. We all ordered Gaston's Feast. And I had a Mimosa. They bring the breakfast out on a serving cart and serve you a platter of pastries. Actually we were given two platters of pastries. The food was very good: scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, bacon and sausage. Served with a small bowl of fruit. My fruit was mostly melons but some of us got a lot of grapes which I would have preferred.It was very crowded and pretty crazy trying to get a clean table. Our reservation was for 19am and the staff was unable to keep up with the turnover. We sat in the room with the music box. We really love the castle and enjoyed our meal. And the staff did end up getting a handle on clean up as we ate.

Pros:

Great use of a CS credit if on the dining plan, food is good, and the castle is lovely especially all decorated for Christmas

Cons:

Expensive, crowded and kind of crazy with all the noise

Reviewer: Laura R Review Date: 09/30/2018

Good use of QS credits, however the price of the breakfast if you're paying out of pocket at $25.00 is very overpriced. The food was decent but not great. And the dining rooms are huge and it all feels very rushed and not that magical. Nice for a one off experience, but wouldn't feel the need to do it again.

Pros:

Takes reservations, can refill your own drinks

Cons:

Waiting on the cart to bring your food, very large and impersonal, no character interaction

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is the best quest service by far! Can be a little pricey if you don't have the dining plan, but if you do this is worth it by far. Great atmosphere and good unique food selections.

Pros:

Can make reservation for a quick service meal. One of the best themed restaurants.

Cons:

Beast character doesn't come out for quick service. Often books out 180 days in advance so hard to get reservation unless you book very early.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids 15dd and 11dd) dined here. My eldest daughter ate the cronut and loved it. My younger daughter ate Gaston's feast and also loved it. Husband and I both had the open faced egg and bacon sandwich. It was tasty but the eggs were cold. Drinks are help yourself. Pastries are tasty too.

Pros:

The food is pretty good but the best part by far is the beauty of the castle. We loved sitting by the window watch the "snow falling." Very fun restaurant and we visit here every trip.

Cons:

The eggs have been cold every time we visit this restaurant. We have never sent them back because they are edible but it does take away from the taste otherwise I would give the experience a 9 or 10. The other con is finding a seat. It is so busy in there. Usually you can find something but it just takes patience like all counter service restaurants during the Holiday Season.

Reviewer: Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Breakfasted here in April 2018. We'd been here before for breakfast and had good experiences. We really wanted to be in the Magic Kingdom before it opened to be positioned in Fantasyland for rope drop so we ate here again. This time was quite disappointing. We all ordered the open-faced bacon and egg sandwich - \"poached eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, brie and arugula\". All of our eggs were cooked as hard as rocks. Not the way anyone would ever expect to receive poached eggs. And they weren't seasoned. Like I said, pretty disappointing. The atmosphere was beautiful and we finished eating in time to line up outside the restaurant to \"be early in line\" for Seven Dwarves Mine Train (note you can't leave the restaurant and get right in line before the park officially opens but you queue up right outside the restaurant - still a huge advantage from people on Main St. waiting for the rope to drop). Got to ride that with no wait (and by the time we got off the ride the wait was at 65 minutes) so that helped make up for the dismal food. We'd try this place again but next time if the food comes out that bad, we'd send it back because it was quite an expensive breakfast ($25 a person and since you don't get a lot for the money, it should at least be cooked well and taste good). Service was a miss, too. Even if we'd wanted to complain, there was no one around. And I should add that three breakfasts came out pretty quick. The fourth didn't come out for at least 20 minutes later.

Pros:

atmosphere, advantage to being in the park early near Fantasyland

Cons:

Poorly cooked food, no one to even complain to

Reviewer: Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

I love the atmosphere, but do not love the small amount of menu items. I am a pretty picky eater, so it was a little difficult to find something I would like. However, they were very willing to tweak my meal to be exactly how I wanted it! the chocolate chip pastry is delicious!!

Pros:

the 3 different rooms to choose from, the quick delivery of your food, extra pastries and it counts as a quick service.

Cons:

not a huge menu selection

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

love the atmosphere and food, but I wish they had more options.

Pros:

the 3 different rooms, how quickly your food comes to table.

Cons:

menu choices

Reviewer: Eric the K. Review Date: 09/26/2018

I'd recommend this breakfast if you're on the dining plan because it only costs 1 Quick Service credit per person. Plus, you can pre-order your food online so you don't have to wait in the line for the kiosks when you get to the castle.

Pros:

Good value on the dining plan; offers pre-orders

Cons:

Expensive if paying out-of-pocket

Reviewer: Liz McKinnell Review Date: 09/21/2018

We ate here for breakfast on 18th Sept after having to cancel a dinner reservation the previous Saturday.
We all had the ‘Gaston’s Feast’, which arrived quickly despite the dining room being extremely crowded. The food was good and hot.
It did take a while to actually get in to order our food and the ordering system was not easy to use - several people were having problems.
We also ordered the Master’s Cupcake so that we could try the fabled Grey Stuff but have to say that we didn’t like it - too sweet and sickly

Pros:

Decent food, brought out quickly

Cons:

Noisy, ordering system convoluted

Reviewer: reese_angie Review Date: 04/11/2018

I was a little skeptical after reading reviews about the breakfast and tried all week to get lunch or dinner reservations. With it being Spring break, this was not possible, so we stuck with breakfast. I was impressed with the food and atmosphere. Maybe we got lucky, but the lines to enter the restaurant were not bad at all and while there was significant seating, there was none in the west wing when we first arrived. My husband was eventually able to score a table, but it was dirty and took a while for it to be cleaned. Aside from that, everything was a great experience. My husband and I both got the Croque Madame and is was excellent. It was hot, the egg was cooked nicely, and the portion was sufficient. My oldest daughter got the Croissant donut, which I had read was almost too sweet to eat. She said that it was good and not too sweet. I tried one of the bananas on it, and it was very good. My middle daughter got the child crepes. She said they were good, but the portion did seem a bit small to me. The pastries are a good addition to the meal b/c it supplemented any smaller portions and was also a good meal for my youngest daughter, who is 2. When the waiter brought our food, he initially placed 1 plate of pastries on our table. But when my husband asked for a second plate, he gladly gave it to us and it was the perfect amount for everyone. Although the pastries are pretty basic, they were still really good, especially the cinnamon bun. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the breakfast. Although it is a bit overpriced, the atmosphere was worth it.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, food was tasty

Cons:

Seating; price