Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2019

This was a fun venue! We felt very special here. The food was also surprisingly very good!

Pros:

Felt the Disney magic. The food was very good.

Cons:

Pricey, close tables.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

Checked in for our reservation at 2.30 from there took our pictures with Cinderella. Then waited in this tiny space for 30 minutes to be seated. Food was one of the better meals we had this stay.. Meat was cooked perfect service was excellent.

Pros:

Food, service and characters

Cons:

price

Reviewed by grammie523 Review Date: 01/27/2019

Our family of 6 dined here for dinner November 13, 2018. I was absolutely AMAZED at the awesome experience we all had! The food was delicious & we all tried something different (3 adults & 3 kids). I had the braised pork shank that was melt in your mouth delicious! My son ordered steak & shrimp but because his steak was a bit small, JR brought him 2 steaks! We ate here for my grandson's Birthday & our waiter JR treated him like royalty! He is a special needs child & he wanted to eat in the Castle for his special day! Although I think he thought the Princesses were actually going to sit down with him to eat with him, but we explained to him that they come to see him, but have to see all of the boys & girls& therefore would stop by & visit but couldn't stay. He's a flirt, so he had a wonderful time! We were seated by a window which was really neat! But I have to say, our whole experience was so wonderful, it most part, because JR was so good to us! I have eaten at A LOT of restaurants in my time, & he was the BEST waiter I have ever had in my life & the whole family agreed! This was my 2nd trip here for dinner. I ate there a few years ago & that experience was not so good, so I was hesitant about eating there again. But my son & his family had never eaten there & wanted to go, so reluctantly, I went back & I am SOOOO glad I did! The food was 10 times better this trip. Everything about this meal was AMAZING & 1 that we will never forget! It's all about being with family & the good memories!! Thanks to JR for making our meal AWESOME! Going back again this October with my daughter & her family, so hoping we have the same experience again!

Pros:

Our waiter, JR! Great food, great atmosphere! 1 on 1 time with the Princesses

Cons:

Rapunzel wasn't there & we were really hoping she would be!

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in October 2018 -- it was a surprise trip for my 9 year son, to celebrate the end of an extremely difficult 6 years. He *loves* Cinderella's Royal Table despite the princesses (LOL!), so we knew we had to get an ADR. The best I could do was a 7:25 -- and we wanted to see the fireworks! Our server did his best to make sure we were out the door by 8:45 without rushing us or our experience. And because we didn't have a "princess" with us, but a prince, my son got a little extra attention -- might be why he likes the joint. Ha! Our food was delicious and lovely to look at. And yes, we managed to get out in time for the fireworks. I knocked off 2 points simply because of the wait downstairs.

Pros:

The food is delicious and beautifully presented, the dining room is lovely, the princesses are attentive, the wait staff is great.

Cons:

Considering you *have to have* an ADR, the wait is too bloody long. You must factor in a good 25-30 minutes after your reservation time before you're actually seated.

Reviewed by CRuge Review Date: 09/30/2018

My younger daughter didn’t care for the dessert being served. The waitress went and got her a special dessert of just sherbet - two bowls! She had such a huge smile for the special treatment.

Pros:

Unique experience of the fireworks from inside the castle during our meal.

Cons:

Had to wait later than scheduled meal time downstairs.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is a really neat experience assuming you care about being in the castle and meeting a bunch of princesses. 4 princesses will come out and interact with you, similar to the Akershus but the main difference being I think the princesses give you more time here and there is more space to interact with them. This is 2 dining credits otherwise is a fixed menu price and is costly.

Pros:

Great food. Interact with princesses. Get wand take home. Super cool location

Cons:

Books far out, is 2 dining credits or fixed price that is $$$. Not worth it if you don't care about the princesses. Books far in advance. Small portions.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

We dined here on my sons 13 birthday! He was not thrilled at first, but once the Princesses learned it was his birthday he got a lot of extra attention!! We loved the food--the 4 of us each had something different for the appetizer, main course and dessert so that we could try different things. The birthday boy loved the shrimp and grits!! And since I was handicapped on this visit (broken ankle) I was given special treatment also!! I would go back again.

Pros:

Friendly service and great food for us!!

Cons:

We were with other family members and but our tables were spread out.

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 11/22/2017

The only reason to dine here is to meet the princesses.
11/14 We showed up 15min early and were turned away. No big deal I had read they do this. We returned at our time and were ushered in to the "lobby" for a picture with Cinderella. After a 30min wait in the lobby we were brought upstairs to be seated. The food and service were OK but not on par with price paid.

I would only recommend dining here if your priority was to met the princesses and were willing to pay $$$ to do so.

Pros:

interaction with Disney Princess

Cons:

Price & food

Reviewed by clyde0523 Review Date: 06/11/2017

We had breakfast here our last trip and were not impressed with the use of 2 dining credits. This trip we decided that dinner was going to be our best bet and we were not disappointed. The princesses were wonderful and took their time with our minis to allow great photos and interactions. The atmosphere is amazing, because, well it's the castle! The food for dinner is much better than breakfast and we felt like the 2 credits were worth what was spent on this meal. The steak, pot roast, and seafood dish are amazing! Each of us got a different dessert and shared and they were all delicious. If you have the option dinner is a must here!

Pros:

food, characters, service, atmosphere

Cons:

none!

Reviewed by Jenny217 Review Date: 01/04/2017

I scored an 8:10 reservation on 12/25/2016. Expectations were that we got to eat Christmas Dinner in Cinderella's castle. So, we were up for anything basically. We figured if we didn't like the food, we'd go fill up on churros, pretzels and ice cream later.
The thing no one mentions is how they do check in here. You don't check in early. They have a sign. Which I didn't notice until I went up to check in. They take you at your reservation time. Exactly. Not a problem, just not expected. And at dinner, they sequester you under the roof because you are back there in the fireworks "drop zone". (the little fellow who was in charge of this takes his job super seriously) So it gets a little tight with all the people crowding in waiting. We've been trained for years to arrive early! We're all early!! But it was Christmas and we were all in a good mood, so it was exciting.
Then you meet Cinderella and she told us a charming story about some new castle mice and we had a picture. Then we waited for our names to be announced. "Lords and Ladies, Princesses, etc." It was cute.
Then when I handed the hostess my ticket she squealed and led us over to a table by the window.
So, not only did we get amazing food (best steak I'd had in a while, maybe ever), meet several charming princesses (Ariel, Aurora, Snow White & Jasmine), magical wishing stars, a glass of champagne, we also had front row seats to the best show in town. On Christmas. My almost 15 year old daughter had a blast. My 8 year old son was captivated.
My daughter ordered from the adult menu, but they brought her the grapes and cheese for her appetizer. (She snatched some of our fancy cheese.)
All in all, we had a blast, the food was great, and, y'all, Snow White is the most adorable thing ever. I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd had a bird come land on her shoulder for real.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food, service

Cons:

Check-In was different experience