Reviews of Tomorrowland Terrace - Open Seasonally

View Menus at Tomorrowland Terrace Dining Location

Read more about Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tomorrowland-terrace

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Tomorrowland - Limited Hours

Reviewer: missy Review Date: 07/30/2013

Got there before the flux from a tour group. Food was good, but not great. Was trying to get a knife and fork and a CM would not move out of the way.

Pros:

Found a seat

Cons:

outside and loud

Reviewer: MarysMom Review Date: 06/13/2013

Ate here the week of June 2-9. We were keeping DD company while her boyfriend waited in line for Space Mountain and decided to give it a try.

I had the lobster roll and chips, and it was quite good and a nice departure from the usual quick service options. Recommended if you like lobster rolls.

Husband had the Beef and Blue Cheese Salad. He was initially dubious at the pinkness of the beef (be prefers beef charred to a crisp). He was hungry, so he gave it a shot and gave it a good grade. He would definitely order it again. The seating is ample and pleasant with a great view of the castle.

Pros:

Selections, seating, taste

Reviewer: dvcmember1983 Review Date: 06/12/2013

The food was standard here. Couldn't find anything that I really wanted so I ended up going with the burger. Seating was outdoors because we had such a large party. With all the quick service dining organization that is occuring in all the other quick service dining places, you would think they would do the same here.

Pros:

Cons:

food, disorganized

Reviewer: jm26 Review Date: 06/06/2013

They dropped the "noodle station" a while back I guess. I ate lunch here, it opens at 11 am, just happened to be walking by when it opened and the lines were short. I had the lobster role and chips, it was a nice change and tasted excellent.

We also attended the fireworks dessert party here. The buffet had a lot of good desserts but it was a bit chaotic and could have been set up better. When the fireworks started there was a mad rush to the railing to stake out a spot. After I shoved a few kids down and elbowed an old lady (not really) I was able to get a good spot to watch the fireworks. It was OK but I probably wont do it again.