Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Be Our Guest - Lunch
Lunch in counter service
New Fantasyland Expansion

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

We ate lunch here 10/24. Neither of us care for the whole grain bun/bread that the ham and cheese sandwich comes on, so they put in on bread that seemed like Texas toast. I thought it was was greasy and didn't care for the flavor of the butter/margarine they used. It just passed, but it was disappointing because we were here a few times over the years and that sandwich was always good. THEN beverages a Coke and a Sprite were so horrible tasting. I don't know what they did. It wasn't CO2, I was beginning to wonder if it was what the cleaned the nozzles with. We were in the music room, so I left and went to the main ballroom and it still didn't taste right, but not as horrible as in the music room. So, almost $5 for a beverage that we couldn't even drink. I tried different dispensers about 4 times. Of course they couldn't give us our money back, so they gave us a bottle of water to go.

It's nice to come here for a different dinning experience and to see the castle, but I come for lunch because there's nothing on the dinner menu I would eat and this time they couldn't even make a sandwich or provide a beverage.

Another thing, they had 3 forks left when I went up to get the silverwear and they never restocked the whole time we were there.

Pros:

To see the inside of the castle.

Cons:

Ham and cheese sandwich wasn't so great. Not able to get a beverage we paid for. Seating is chaotic. If there is a problem with your food, too bad.

Reviewer: jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Yuck. If you don't preorder it is a huge hassle to order at the kiosks inside. The wait was LONG and my older parents had a hard time figuring it all out. Food arrived cold, no seats in the West Wing which was the main reason we went. Just a weird set up with getting all your own stuff but the food is delivered. French onion soup was tasty and the Master's cupcake was good but other than that, we don't plan to return. We received "no strings attached" Fastpasses for the ice cold food.

Pros:

French onion soup, gray stuff, ambiance

Cons:

Cold food, weird ordering process, long line

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/13/2018

Soups are no longer part of the dining plan.

Pros:

N/a

Cons:

N/a

Reviewer: Cara Review Date: 10/01/2018

It’s a great way to get to see the beautiful inside of the castle but without the experience of dinner.

Pros:

The atmosphere is amazing. The food is better than average especially when you consider the desserts. Being able to walk around and see all the rooms is one benefit to going at lunch since it’s less formal

Cons:

The food is better than average but does not have enough options.

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

We have eaten here for lunch at least once a year. Like the carved turkey sandwich.
It is very special at christmas time.

Pros:

great lunches

Cons:

prices for breakfast and diner too expensive

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

Food was just ok, but you have to go at least once to check it out. Great atmosphere.

Pros:

Rooms are decorated wonderfully

Cons:

Food is meh

Reviewer: patd Review Date: 09/30/2018

Have been there 3 times for lunch, twice for dinner. We are going for lunch again this year. Enjoyable, fun, kids love it.

Pros:

Food, Location

Cons:

Noise Level

Reviewer: Shannon Review Date: 09/30/2018

Good food and not too pricey, and the decor is awesome. It can be loud at times, especially in the ballroom, so we prefer to eat in the West Wing or the library. I also highly recommend the mobile order option, which brings your food out almost immediately after you're seated.

Pros:

Good food, awesome atmosphere, mobile ordering

Cons:

Loud, and sometimes your food is slow in coming out.

Reviewer: Lori Review Date: 09/29/2018

food is okay, sometimes service is slow

Pros:

great atmosphere

Cons:

expensive; can be slow

Reviewer: Kathy Cavalier Review Date: 09/29/2018

Could never get a DInner reservation. Opted for a lunch reservation. It was delish and a way to see the inside of the castle.

Pros:

Atmosphere and food plentiful.

Cons:

N/A