Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Be Our Guest - Lunch
Lunch in counter service
New Fantasyland Expansion

Reviewed by Vicky Review Date: 04/24/2019

Great ambience – love watching the artificial snow fall. Go at least once.

Pros:

You really feel like you are in a castle, beautifully Constructed and lots of seating.

Cons:

Not Many selections for lunch. You Can get the same for cheaper elsewhere.

Reviewed by Teach52 Review Date: 04/24/2019

Third time having lunch there and it will be our last. Don’t bother to pre-order as each time there has been some issue that resulted in us replacing our order. Very loud and takes a long time for tables to turn over and get cleaned.

Pros:

Room themes

Cons:

Very loud, food just so-so,

Reviewed by SueB Review Date: 04/22/2019

The beauty of this restaurant is the stunning recreation of the beast's castle. The food is secondary to the beautiful attention to details in creating the magic and majesty of the castle. Choose to eat in one of three spectacular rooms, including the foreboding west wing. The menu has limited choices, the portions are small, and the prices are high, but the beauty of the restaurant is stunning.

Pros:

The beauty of this restaurant is unmatched at WDW, so it is a must do. Although the portions are small, the food is excellent. Although lunch is counter service, the staff brings your lunch to you on a rolling cart, which is a nice touch. The beverages are self-serve from the beverage stations.

Cons:

It is very difficult to score a reservation through the My Experience app, but keep trying. Or, walk up to the check-in area to see if they can squeeze you in. The restaurant is noisy and crowded, the food portion are small, and the prices are expensive for the amount of food you receive. Not a good value.

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/20/2019

Other than the draw of eating in Beast's castle, I have no desire to eat lunch hear again with my family.

Pros:

Detailed atmosphere

Cons:

Food was not as good as everyone makes it out to be. My teenage boys left food behind, which is saying A LOT.

Reviewed by smsdls Review Date: 04/20/2019

The best thing about Be Our Guest is the atmosphere. It is magical! That aside, the food is good. I had French Onion Soup and a French Dip sandwich. Both were delicious. My grown daughter was disappointed though. She had done the dinner experience on a previous visit and for her, the lunch didn’t compare. She would recommend the dinner over lunch. But dinner reservations can be hard to come by.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Waiting in line to order

Reviewed by ret1958 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Our second visit here for lunch. I don't know if that is why, but this visit was not as good as before. We visited in 4/16 and this time 12/18. Food was still good but not as good. Probably will skip next visit, unless on meal plan where it is the best deal! We would still recommend for a first visit.

Pros:

Good value on meal plan. Decent food and something different.

Cons:

Noisy, felt rushed this visit.

Reviewed by Louise Review Date: 04/18/2019

Food was good. Service very quick and great theming especially in the West Wing. I had the pork which was a great meal.

Pros:

Food and theming. Great fun.

Cons:

Very noisy, especially in the main room. Very dark in the West Wing.

Reviewed by Seaya Review Date: 04/18/2019

Be Our Guest Lunch has always been a good experience for us. The food is good, however it is typical food you would expect at a Theme Park. I would do the Online Pre Order, it made the process so much faster. We like the Turkey Sandwich.

Pros:

Use the Online Pre Order

Cons:

Limited Food Options

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Definitely one of the best quick service lunch restaurants in magic kingdom. Great quality food, good variety, good service. Ordering Ahead is definitely the way to go or we find we wait a very long time. We have eaten lunch here four times now and never had a bad meal. I highly recommend the quiche and my husband loves the ham sandwich. My son was very sad when he became an “adult” on the dining plan and could not get the kids Mickey meatloaf here any longer because it was one of his favorite meals in Disney. Unlike most quick service restaurants, the food is not greasy burgers or pizza (the typical fare).

Pros:

Great food, ordering ahead

Cons:

Have to make reservations, long wait times, sometimes hard to find a table

Reviewed by Dgirl Review Date: 04/17/2019

Love it for lunch. Less for dinner.

Pros:

Very good food

Cons:

No Beast