Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

New Fantasyland Expansion

Read prices, menu items, and more about Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2019

the food was fresh, pleasingly prepared, and delicious!

Pros:

easy to order kiosk, plenty of seating in dining room

Cons:

not quite the same ambiance as dinner, no Beast, and no gray stuff

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2019

The food was very good and they were extremely accommodating for my daughters food allergies!

Pros:

Food. Location.

Cons:

Wait time.

Reviewed by Savanna Review Date: 06/18/2019

The menu and food are great and so is the atmosphere!

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Can get busy and hard to reserve

Reviewed by michellemiller1012 Review Date: 06/17/2019

We absolutely loved our lunch here. You order your food on a touch screen, and the food is brought to you. They track you through your Magic Band. We sat in the west wing, and you cannot beat the theming in this room. It’s dark and cozy, and more relaxing than the other bigger dining rooms in the restaurant. I had the French onion soup, a croquette sandwich, and a cupcake with the grey stuff on top. Delicious! We also got our food super fast.

Pros:

Delicious food, immersive into the castle, theming, convenience of ordering and not having to carry your food to your seat, speediness of the service.

Cons:

Very crowded and having to wait in a long line to get in, even with a reservation.

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/15/2019

Food was excellent. We both had the French dip. You now have a choice of either fries or vegetables with the sandwich which is a plus. Desserts were quite tasty. We did the pre-order which worked quite well and expedited seating tremendously.

Pros:

Ambience, food, service, healthy choices available

Cons:

Difficulty in getting a reservation

Reviewed by DillonSmith03 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Really quality food for a quick service credit. We have been twice and enjoyed both visits. I recommend the french dip sandwich.

Pros:

Quality food

Cons:

Need reservation for a counter service meal

Reviewed by DownForDisney Review Date: 06/13/2019

Wow, what a fantastic place to dine in the Magic Kingdom! Have been here several times and highly recommend the lunch counter service over the dinner. It is less expensive and you still get all the magic. If you can, sit in the West Wing room to see the enchanted rose and experience something cool with the picture frame.

Pros:

Scenery, themed rooms

Reviewed by Phyllis Rankin Review Date: 06/12/2019

This is a must do! This ambience alone is worth going into this restaurant.The different rooms you get to choose from. We really enjoy the room with the picture of the beast and the flower in it,but we would sit in any one of them and still enjoy.

Pros:

everything everything that i have eaten has been wonderful

Cons:

getting a reservation can be crowded

Reviewed by vern Review Date: 06/12/2019

I ate here in Jan /19. I follow a diet where I do not eat oil . Had the salad which has an oil based dressing . Spoke with chef who agreed to make a dressing that I make at home for my salad . Chef was wonderful , many times chefs seem a little insulted because you don’t want an item the way they prepare it. Not so here .

Pros:

Willingness to accommodate the guest for diet preferences. Friendliness of all staff. Food was great no complaints .

Reviewed by TeacherLeann Review Date: 04/26/2019

I’d recommend it over the dinner

Pros:

Much less expensive for the same Beauty and the Beast castle atmosphere. We tried doing the dinner once and it was almost a struggle to find something I wanted to eat, especially at those dinner prices!