Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast

View Menus at Cinderella's Royal Table Dining Location

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including links to the menu and a review here:

Fairytale Dining
Cinderella Castle
Family Style Brought to Table

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Food good, plenty of it too.

Pros:

Meeting princesses and getting pictures with them, early park entrance

Cons:

very very pricey

Reviewed by Christina Review Date: 09/29/2018

This was a one and done for our family. Too long of a wait to get in... food was mediocre for the hefty price tag and your experience with the princesses was underwhelming.

Pros:

Kids enjoyed meet Cinderella and the picture with Cinderella

Cons:

Food was mediocre for the price tag

Reviewed by wdwfam9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

I enjoyed the family style breakfast, it was everything my family enjoys. Loved the princesses and how much they interacted with my daughters! In my opinion not worth 2 TS for breakfast, maybe dinner.

Pros:

eating in the castle

Cons:

2 TS

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/20/2018

Cinderella's Royal Table is an incredible dining experience -- and that's what you're paying for: a dining EXPERIENCE. On our visit, the food was good (the beef tenderloin was excellent!), the service was phenomenal (our server went out of her way to accommodate a special diet in our group), the princesses were efficient but lovely, and the atmosphere is one-of-a-kind.

Pros:

Gorgeous dining space. Good food. Great character interactions. Unique experience. Fun for all ages.

Cons:

Pricey -- but you get what you pay for in a good way!

Reviewed by jenni2277 Review Date: 09/28/2017

The pricing is wayyyy out of our budget, but come on, you're eating in Cinderella's Castle! We've eaten there twice and can't imagine a trip without doing so. Love the atmosphere, food is good. Can't wait to go back!!!
We've done breakfast and dinner and found both to be fairytale perfect. I'm sure if you go in with any sense of wanting to nitpick you could find reasons to complain, but we just are delighted to be in the Magic Kingdom, eating in the castle! Last time we had dinner right after the fireworks. The stained glass windows are so pretty. After dinner my daughter fell asleep on a bench looking at the castle we had just eaten in. Totally magical <3

Pros:

Magical Atmosphere & Good Food

Reviewed by dlc1972 Review Date: 05/24/2017

I had heard many times that you don't go to this restaurant for the food. You are paying for the experience. However, I was pleasantly surprised! The pastries were quite good. I would not typically order steak at breakfast but I was determined to try to get my money's worth so I ordered the Beef Tenderloin and Egg and it was VERY good! Would get it again for sure. My husband had the traditional breakfast which was fine but that is an awful lot of money to pay for bacon and eggs. The princesses came around and signed autographs and took pictures...we did not feel rushed. My daughter loved it. A very good experience.

Pros:

Great way to see many princesses and great to experience the castle

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by MinnieMouse2570 Review Date: 03/19/2017

This was our third time eating Breakfast at the castle and our worst experience. I booked this because it was my daughter's #1 requested experience. Last time 2013 the food was amazing...Lobster crepes! These are no longer available and the remaining options only average at best. The characters were rushed and not at all impressive this time. For the money spent, the food and characters should be amazing! I don't think we will be returning.

Pros:

None, very disappointed

Cons:

characters, rushed, food

Reviewed by BeautyBeast2 Review Date: 12/07/2015

We had an 8:20 reservation on 12/2. This was my daughter's first time going to Magic Kingdom, and being able to enter prior to the park opening was magical. After checking in we only waited 5 minutes or so before taking our picture with Cinderella. We then went upstairs and were seated quickly.

The food was good, but nothing spectacular. My husband got the traditional breakfast (sausage, bacon, eggs, potatoes) and it was identical to the breakfast we got the morning before in the food court at our resort. For the price we paid I would hope a golden goose at least laid our eggs.

That being said, nothing compares to taking your daughter in Cinderella's castle to meet all of the princesses. It's a must-do at least once!

Pros:

Early park entry, service, princesses

Cons:

price

Reviewed by jbald Review Date: 06/21/2015

This was our first time to eat breakfast at CRT, we have eaten lunch and dinner and I think breakfast is our new favorite. Pastries, food and drinks were very good. The wait staff was excellent and of course meeting all of the princesses was wonderful. Loved walking down Mainstreet at 7:45 was a treat too!

Pros:

food and atmosphere

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by sagemom413 Review Date: 05/12/2015

We finally ate in the Castle! I had been looking forward to this breakfast probably more than my kids, we went for Mother's Day. The Castle is beautiful.. When you first enter, you join a line to meet and do photos with Cinderella. Photos are also no longer included in the price. This initial photo with Cinderella is scanned to the Disney PhotoPass that can be purchased at a later time. Then you ascend the beautiful spiral staircase to the very small dining room. The waiter we had was not very enthusiastic. The kids were handed their gifts (wishing stars for both, a wand for my daughter and a sword for my son). No beverages were offered except orange juice and coffee. We did ask for milk for the kids and they were given it. A single plate of pastries is brought to the table to share, refills were not offered. Each person chooses their meal, with very small portions. The kids each got 2 french toast sticks, bacon and a scoop of scrambled eggs. My husband and I got a scoop of scrambled eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon and a handful of breakfast potatoes. We had to track down the waiter for seconds, and he brought one more scoop of eggs to share. Tip is automatically included.
The princess make their rounds around the restaurant for pictures and autographs. The restaurant is so small that all photos are cramped at the table or banging elbows with neighboring table patrons. I didn't feel that the kids received as much attention as they have at other character meals.
Overall, I am glad we finally got to eat in the castle, but it will probably be the last and only time we do. I did not think it was at all worth the cost and the hassle for the reservation.

Pros:

atmosphere, dining in the Castle!

Cons:

very small, disappointing food