Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

Read more about Be Our Guest including links to menus and reviews here: http://allears.net/dining/location/be-our-guest

Full Service Dinner

Reviewer: Crawale Review Date: 09/15/2018

Much improved dinner menu. However the escargot appetizer really needs improvement - very dry. The dish needed more butter and garlic as in Chefs de France. Best steak in Disney World and the dessert, especially the chocolate chip cup, was excellent. Wait staff always attentive but not obnoxiously so.
Area just outside the restaurant is shaded but you are not allowed to proceed there until 15 minutes before your reservation. There is little if no shade around the check in area. With a possible heat index of over 100, no one wants to arrive hot and sweating for dinner.

Pros:

Entree and dessert

Cons:

Escargot appetizer. Only allowed to check in 15 mins before reservation time. This means you cannot go sit in the shade if it is a hot night.

Reviewer: KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

The girls wanted to go here so I got an ADR. I wish I had lied and said we could not get one. It took over 2 and a half hours to get our meal and everyone left hungry. I ordered the lamb I got exactly 3 forkful bites of lamb. When we finished this meal we went back to the hotel and went to The Mara to get some food. The place is beautiful but they seem to have forgotten to hire cooks. It gets 2 stars because they met The Beast.

Pros:

Cons:

The service and the portions

Reviewer: jatbj Review Date: 02/24/2018

We had dinner at Be Our Guest on Friday, February 2nd, 2018. My sister, son , nephew and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I had the roast pork tenderloin. It was so tender you could cut it with a fork. My sister and nephew had the dish with scallops and loved it. My son had the grilled strip steak and was very impressed. I would recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere was wonderful and the food great. And the Beast showed up a few times to visit! So Cool!!!

Pros:

delicious food

Reviewer: Donald_13 Review Date: 02/02/2018

Good food, great service, incredible view.

Only restaurant in the magic kingdom that serves liquor, had the lamb, the grey stuff and hot tea.

The lamb was cooked perfectly, great presentaion, they grey stuff is now serverd on a custard in a chucolate bowl. Deserts are served al a carte.

Pros:

The View, good food, great service

Cons:

Reviewer: Gingy160 Review Date: 12/06/2017

We scored a Christmas party dining reservation and were eager to finally try Be Our Guest. Although we were thrilled with the theme of the restaurant (we sat right under the big chandelier), the food was generally very good, and it was fun to meet The Beast, I would not go back. Not everyone in our party thought the food was good (my particular meal was delicious, but I was in the minority among our 8 party members); it was waaaaaaaay too noisy -- we all felt like we were in a cafeteria; our service was not great; and honestly, not one of the 8 people at our table thought the grey stuff was delicious. :( We are all happy to have tried Be Our Guest, but we all agreed that if we're going to go to extreme measures to get a reservation, there are other restaurants we prefer.

Pros:

Theme, food

Cons:

Noise, service

Reviewer: SusieH212 Review Date: 08/20/2017

What a perfect place to have my 60th birthday dinner! The ambiance is just gorgeous. My husband & I both had the Layered Ratatouille which was delicious...followed by great desert too! Loved meeting the Beast after dinner.

Pros:

Vegan/Vegetarian options

Reviewer: senseicj Review Date: 08/17/2017

I have been here 2 times and both times I had the steak and it is amazing. The wife has had the seafood pasta dish and said it was also very good. The desserts are delicious and the Grey Stuff is a must try. We were able to get a bottle of wine for a very reasonable price (for Disney) for about $35 for house white. We will attempt to go here every trip.

Pros:

The food the service and the atmosphire

Cons:

tough to get in and reservation usually run behind

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/16/2017

It pains me to give BOG a negative review. I have dined here twice before, and loved every aspect of the experiences. That's why we made reservations again, 180 days out, at 6am.

This time service was awful from the moment we tried to check in. We were told it was too early and to come back in 20 minutes and wait in line again. Really?

Thank goodness, a woman overheard the CM telling us to come back and told us she WAS allowed to check in 20 minutes early for her reservation. This prompted me to seek out another CM named Caraleigh. She was the BEST part of the evening. She immediately called down to the restaurant, and not only checked us in early, but had us seated immediately as well. Side note, I already contacted WDW and complimented Caraleigh, who was presented with a certificate for her wonderful customer service.
Unfortunately, service from this point on went down hill fast...Our server was unfriendly, slow, and lacking in the customer service department. For a restaurant that was only half full, I expected a little more attention.
The food was AWFUL too. 3 of us ordered the steak and couldn't eat it, because it was full of fat. When I brought this up to our waitress, she just shrugged and walked away.
I later spoke to the manager, who asked us how things were as we were walking out. I was honest, and told him about out experience that night, and he apologized.
I would really like to give BOG another try, but I don't anticipate that happening any time soon...

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Food and Service

Reviewer: clyde0523 Review Date: 06/11/2017

This was our second time for dinner at Be Our Guest and it did not disappoint. From the appetizers to the dessert cart (the grey stuff really is delicious) our food and service was amazing. This time we were seated in the dining room to the right that houses a large music box of Belle and the Beast. The only draw back here is even with a reservation you are going to be waiting. We were probably 20 minutes past our reservation time when we were seated, which isn't bad but just be prepared. We'll be back for sure!

Pros:

food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

wait times

Reviewer: BabieO Review Date: 05/23/2017

The theming for this restaurant was wonderful & Beast comes out to take pictures. The food is terrible, We had 4 people & we each got something different, everyone said the food was super salty. I could not finish my meal it was so salty. I have had amazing meals within the parks, this was not one of them. If your kids want to see Belle or Beast find a character spot & go somewhere else to eat

Pros:

Themeing

Cons:

the food