- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire - Debuts 6/17/16!
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Princess Fairytale Hall
Princess Fairytale Hall was part of Walt Disney World's Fantasyland Expansion. This character greeting spot has two sides and therefore two separate FastPass+ options. Cinderella and Rapunzel are located in one side and Anna and Elsa are on the other side.
As you approach Princess Fairytale Hall, you will see that you can choose from two queues. One leads to Rapunzel and a "visiting princess" and the other takes guests to Cinderella and her royal friend. The queues begin outdoors in a shaded area that sets the scene with heavily bricked walls and crown-shaped light fixtures that cast a slightly purple glow. Cinderella Castle and Prince Charming Regal Carrousel are visible to those waiting in line outside.
Before entering the hall, you walk through the gallery past beautiful stained glass windows. Each has a centered image that depicts a character from the Disney film story of Cinderella.
Once inside, you wind through several turns of the line. These, too, are decorated in true royal fashion with ornate iron gates, fancy chandeliers, colorful banners and beautiful arches. Most importantly for the royal realm of Central Florida -- there is air conditioning! After the last turn, you step onto a rich carpet and enter the hall, where you see portraits of Princesses Aurora, Jasmine, Tiana, Mulan, Snow White and Rapunzel.
When you finally reach the front of the queue, be sure to step forward so you can take a look at Cinderella's famous glass slipper, which is illuminated in a special case.
Finally, it is time to meet the Disney princesses! A cast member will direct your party into the receiving room associated with your queue. The rooms are organized as exact opposites, with guests standing in a short line before meeting the "visiting" princess and then the "featured" princess. Rapunzel's meet-and-greet (on the left) is decorated in warm tones, while Cinderella's (on the right) is decorated in traditional blues. Both showcase replicas of props from the movies -- from storybooks for each princess to the king's bookends in Cinderella's room.
YOU MUST GET A FASSPASS+ for Anna and Elsa! Standby lines continue to be long.
The standby queue for Rapunzel and Cinderella is often shorter than the one for Anna and Elsa.
Anna and Elsa via FastPass+
Read more about Princess Fairytale Hall and see a video of Imagineer Jason Grandt talking about the new space HERE.
Friar's Nook (hot dogs, limited fast food) and Storybook Treats (ice cream treats) are the closest "eateries" to this character greeting location. For a broader menu, Pinocchio's Village Haus across the courtyard is a counter service restaurant that offers burgers, sandwiches and more.
Princess Fairytale Hall is built on the site of the former Snow White's Scary Adventures, which opened with Walt Disney World. Snow White's Scary Adventures closed May 31, 2012 to make way for the new meet-and-greet location.
Princess Fairytale Hall officially opened on September 18, 2013.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.