- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
if you could see close in my eyes, there's an American
waving in both of them..." - Walt Disney
Nestled between Frontierland and Fantasyland is Liberty Square, a slice of Americana circa 1776. Originally designed for Disneyland in 1958, Liberty Square was built especially for the Magic Kingdom when plans for putting it in the California park fell through. Look for the majestic 135-year-old live oak tree, the Liberty Tree, which commemorates the communal meeting place of the Sons of Liberty as seen in the Disney live-action film Johnny Tremaine. This tree was transplanted from another area on Disney property and had a full-grown weight of 35 tons when moved. It is said to have "fathered" more than 500 trees from its acorns.
Also be sure to spot the replica of the famous Liberty Bell, which was specially cast for Walt Disney World and placed in Liberty Square in 1989.
The Hall of Presidents - Patriotic 20-plus minute show including audio-animatronic versions of all this country's chief executives as the stars.
The Haunted Mansion - Board your "doom buggy" for a ride through a spooky 19th century mansion. Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
- Take a pleasant 17-minute ride aboard a real steamboat on the Rivers
Columbia Harbour House - Counter service restaurant serving fish and chicken baskets, sandwiches, salads, clam chowder, chili and more.
- Beverages, snacks, fruit cobblers, cappuccino. Open seasonally.
Liberty Square Market - fresh fruit and other "grab 'n' go" items, including "jacket potatoes" (baked potatoes with toppings).
Liberty Square Portrait Gallery - Located across from the Liberty Square Market. Silhouette drawings by artists.
The Yankee Trader - Interesting and unusual kitchenware, Mickey pasta, jams and jellies, pots, dishes and more.
Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe - Christmas gifts and decorations, Disney-themed and traditional.