- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
"Tomorrowland... a vista into a world of wondrous ideas, signifying man's achievements... a step into the future with predictions of constructive things to come. Tomorrow offers new frontiers in science, adventure and ideals... the challenge of outer space, and the hope of a peaceful and unified world."
- Walt Disney
Taking up most of the eastern section of Magic Kingdom is Tomorrowland, a continually changing and evolving glimpse of the future. To keep this vision of the future from looking like the past, Tomorrowland has undergone many changes over the years, the most recent in 1994-95 when the entire area was rehabbed to resemble the type of sci-fi city one might find in popular novels of the '20s and '30s. Whether you're helping Buzz Lightyear defend the galaxy, soaring through the stars on Space Mountain, or orbiting high among the planets in a rocketship, this step into the future as it might have been is sure to create some timeless memories.
Astro Orbiter - Fly high above Tomorrowland in your own spacecraft.
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - It's all up to you: defeat Zurg and save the galaxy!
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress - Join a family on a trip through 100 years of progress.
Stitch's Great Escape - Experiment 626 before he became Stitch escapes from his keepers and wreaks havoc, complete with belching and spitting.
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - Interactive show featuring Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
Space Mountain - Blast through space on this high-speed, cosmic roller-coaster adventure.
Tomorrowland Speedway - Drive your own sports car (or be kind and let your kids have a turn) around a twisting track.
Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover - Formerly the WEDway PeopleMover, this slow and peaceful ride gives you a bird's-eye view of Tomorrowland.
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Counter service restaurant serving chicken, cheeseburgers, soup, salad, sandwiches, beverages and snacks. Vegetarian and kosher items available. And don't miss the entertaining Sonny Eclipse!
Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies - Beverages, soft-serve ice cream, smoothies.
Cool Ship Cooling Station - Beverage stand.
The Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza - Smoked turkey legs, snacks and beverages.
Tomorrowland Terrace - serving burgers and sandwiches, seasonally. Also open for breakfast seasonally.
Mickey's Star Traders - Souvenirs, clothing, jewelry, film, books, toys, hats, Coppertone SunCare products.
Merchant of Venus - Wigs, jewelry, Stitch merchandise, home decor, futuristic toys, fashion merchandise.