- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy/Locations
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Muppets Present... Great
Moments in American History
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Once Upon a Time Projection Show
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Situated behind Cinderella Castle, in the northernmost area of Magic Kingdom, is Fantasyland, a place for the young and the young at heart. Reminiscent of a castle courtyard in the times of princes and princesses, Fantasyland evokes a fairytale charm like no other area of Magic Kingdom. Marvel at the castle's mosaic murals, ride a magical carousel horse, sit on a flying elephant, pull a sword from a stone, or fly over the rooftops of London. And as of late 2012, you can visit the expanded New Fantasyland, which features a chance to meet a mermaid or dance with Belle in her enchanted home. There are also two additional majestic castles, Beast's Castle, which houses the new Be Our Guest Restaurant, and Prince Eric's Castle.
"Here is the world of imagination,
hopes and dreams. In this timeless
land of enchantment, the age of chivalry, magic, and
reborn, and fairy tales come true. Fantasyland is dedicated
to the young
at heart, to those who believe that when you
wish upon a star, your
dreams come true." - Walt Disney
Cinderella Castle - At 190 feet tall, the height of Disney magic.
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel - Built in 1917, this unique and beautiful carousel still enchants guests of all ages.
Dream Along with Mickey - Castle Forecourt Show featuring Mickey Mouse and many other characters.
Fairytale Garden - Tucked behind Cinderella Castle, this enchanting garden hosts Merida, of the animated film "Brave."
"it's a small world" - Audio-animatronic dolls from all over the world serenade you during this enchanting indoor boat ride.
Mad Tea Party - A two-minute ride in a whirling, spinning oversized teacup!
Mickey's PhilharMagic - A 3D movie experience, featuring Donald Duck!
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Board your very own hunny pot and glide and bounce your way through the pages of a giant storybook.
Peter Pan's Flight - Navigate your very own pirate ship over the rooftops of London and into Never Neverland!
Cinderella's Royal Table - Dine in the splendor of Cinderella Castle in this sit-down restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Character meal available at breakfast and lunch. Reservations necessary.
Cheshire Cafe (formerly Enchanted Grove) - Small stand serving slushies and soft drinks.
Friar's Nook - Chicken nuggets, hot dogs, salad, snacks and drinks.
Pinocchio Village Haus - Counter service restaurant featuring sandwiches, salads and soft drinks.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Salon for girls and boys, with character costumes and more.
Castle Couture - Mickey Ears, Apparel & Accessories, Toys & Plush.
Hundred Acre Goods (Pooh's Thotful Shop) - Apparel & Accessories, Camera & Media, Food & Spirits, Winnie the Pooh merchandise, Gifts
Sir Mickey's - Snow globes, costumes, hats, etc.
Fantasy Faire -- The shop that Mickey's PhilharMagic exits through. Sells plush and Donald Duck items.