Reviews of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Sci Fi Dine-In Theater Dining Location

Read more about Sci-Fi Dine-In including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/sci-fi-dine-in-theater

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Reviewed by Shoylerth Review Date: 06/11/2019

Really enjoyed dining there before but last time was disappointing. Food was okay. Too dark to read menu and couldn’t see your food when it arrived.

Pros:

Liked drive- in atmosphere and the old sci-fi movie clips.

Cons:

Too dark. Food okay.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/11/2019

Too dark inside. Hard to read the menu and even hard to see your food when it comes. Food was okay not great. Really enjoyed it before but the last time was disappointing.

Pros:

Love the drive-in atmosphere and the clips from the old sci-fi movies.

Cons:

Too dark. Food was okay not great.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

1st time and was expecting alittle better food.. Didn't get a car very disappointed. Food was ok.

Pros:

service was great.

Cons:

didn't get a car to sit in had a table

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

Cool retro style drive-in movie theater theme; complete with full screen and old footage playing. Eating in 50's style car's is the final touch. I try and go here every visit. Food is good, ol' american, drive-in style, so if you like a burger and fries you'll enjoy this place!

Pros:

limited menu (in a good way) cool atmosphere (you feel totally immersed)

Cons:

addicting (LOL)

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 04/25/2019

We avoided Sci Fi for years based on not-so-good reviews. We were pleasantly surprised when we dined here and now my son requests to eat here on every trip. Our visit a few weeks ago was great. We tend to stick with burgers and milkshakes because they are so tasty. Some of the video clips are hysterical.

Pros:

Burgers. Milkshakes. Fun theme.

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation.

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Drive-in theater feel with classic car seating.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere. Corny sci-fi film clips. Must do experience.

Cons:

Not the best food when we went, but have heard they have upped their quality recently.

Reviewed by bassman958 Review Date: 04/19/2019

We ate here in September 2018. We hadn't eaten there for 25 years. I remembered hotdogs and hamburgers and shakes, but not much else. I ended up enjoying my meal there almost more than any other that trip! The hamburger was really gourmet, just a real treat. I also really enjoyed the cocktail I ordered with the flashing light-up ice cube. The wait staff was great, the atmosphere was fun, and the food was a significant step up from what I expected.

Pros:

Relaxing and cool. Food was excellent. The old sci-fi movies and period ads are a fun way to spend a meal.

Cons:

It tends to be a bit dim, which may make it difficult for some, but a nice break from the bright sun.

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great milkshakes and hamburgers

Pros:

kids entertained with movies

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We have eaten here 3 times. The theming here is great and eating in the cars is very fun especially for kids. Milkshakes are awesome however the food is just not all that great. Burgers are decent. We have also had the pasta dishes and they are pretty bland. Desserts are also nothing special. My kids love eating here for the theme and milkshakes but we just can never bring ourselves to do it because the food is never fantastic. Service has always been great.

Pros:

Theming, milkshakes, not very expensive

Cons:

Not good food

Reviewed by Schwad1 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We had a reservation for lunch, but my kids were starving about a half hour before our reservation time. When we went in they were happy to seat us early, and our server was really attentive and wonderful with our kids, even though they were hungry and crabby. Their attitudes turned around quickly once they realized we were basically at a drive-in, and they loved the whole experience. They accommodated a few special requests and were really helpful with my husband's dietary restrictions. Overall a really fun experience and great food too!

Pros:

Excellent service, good food, fun decor/experience

Cons:

The car booths were a tight fit for our family of four.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios