Reviews of Tusker House Lunch and Dinner Buffet

View Menus at Tusker House Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Tusker House here including a link to the menu:

Tusker House Lunch and Dinner Buffet

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

We had a late lunch here that was delightful. The food was very good. We loved the fish and all the dessert options. So much good food to choose from.

We got to see all of the characters right away and even got to hangout with goofy twice. The characters were extra amazing when interacting with small kids.

Our waitress was helpful and efficient but not overly friendly. Which was slightly offputting but not enough to make a bad impression. It was however super loud! We were seated at a two person table surrounded by large party tables all for 6 or more. All with loud, screaming kids.

We also had to wait 20 minutes after our reservation time even though we showed up 15 minutes early.

I would give it an 8 for our last visit. My guess is with a more happy, energetic waitress and less rambunctious table guests, it could be higher.

Pros:

Food, characters and the restaurant decor.

Cons:

Loud.

Reviewer: aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

Our group of 10 visited for lunch. This is now on our must visit list. It was one of our favorites! There is such a variety of food options, and everything was so good. It was fun to try new things as well as all the standard items on a buffet. The characters all visited our table at least once. We had ADR, and it was busy but we were seated right away. Our server explained how our ROL dining package works and was very attentive and patient with us.

Pros:

food, atmosphere, cast members, characters

Reviewer: jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Another excellent trip to Tusker House on 11/2/18 for our party of 10 with a turmeric allergy. The chef walked me around the buffet and indicated what I should avoid eating. The food is delicious, hot, plentiful and fresh. The carving station is awesome and the character interaction was excellent - especially Goofy! We really enjoy this restaurant and plan to return every trip.

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

First time dining here using ROL pkg in July. We checked in 30 min early due to pending storm clouds. Took us right away. They have a covered wauting area with ice water available. Characters came around in a timely manner. Buffet was very good. Really enjoyed coconut shrimp curry & chicken curry. Wasnt very spicy but that was good. Was on dining plan so got adult beverages. Similiar to pina colada but with raspberry puree. You can find at most restaurants. Read mixed reviews about ROL pkg but was totally worth it. Front row seats even with my mom who was in ECV

Pros:

Chatacters, variety of food and desserts, lots of seating room

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Loved eating here selection is great african food, american food, vegan, deserts all exceptional

Pros:

characters food selection good tasting food

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Great character buffet, meet the Disney characters dressed in Safari gear. Wide selection of really good food. It is all African themed so if you are a really picky eater you may not like it, but there should be something for everyone here. If you are a more adventurous eater, it's great.

Pros:

Disney characters dressed in Safari gear, wide selection of really good food

Cons:

May not be good for very very picky eaters

Reviewer: Britt Review Date: 09/26/2018

We did the lunch buffet at Tuskegee house in the spring. The food was interesting and tasty. My daughter is vegan and the chef came over and took her through the buffet line to show her what was vegan. He also brought her a special vegan dessert. We all loved the atmosphere and the food and would go back again. Only reason for the 8 rating was the price. I don’t think we ate enough food to justify it for us. Next time we’ll skip breakfast and come really hungry!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, special dietary needs met

Cons:

Price

Reviewer: SCOTTMOP Review Date: 08/26/2018

ate here 8/19 and loved it. the selection of food was impressive and delicious. Loved the spicy coconut shrimp. a great choice of desserts as well. loved the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. bread pudding not so good though. Character interaction was great. Didn't have long to wait for them to hit our table. With the dining plan got a great pina colada and soft drink with dinner. definitely will eat here again

Pros:

food and characters

Reviewer: DeanMoriarity Review Date: 02/26/2018

I ate here 2/24/18 for lunch. I informed the host that I was vegan at the time of check in and she gave me the allergy menu and then informed my server. Upon being seated my server confirmed my dietary needs and had a chef walk me through the buffet to let me know what foods were vegan and what foods weren’t. The food was very good, my server was attentive, and the characters were great. This place is a good value and great for the whole family. The personal attention I got from the chef is more than enough reason to recommend this place to anyone with a dietary concern. Well done Tuskegee House, I will be back.

Pros:

VEGAN FREINDLY

Reviewer: AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

We were really hungry & lucked into Tusker having tables available for lunch. Top notch buffet with healthy unique vegan items (plenty of meat too). Better than your typical amusement park food & you get to hug Mickey too

Pros:

Tasty hot healthy unique food with vegan items

Cons:

Expensive