- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Beast Castle - The castle of the Beast stands majestically upon a hill across an old stone bridge from Ariel's new home. The Castle is home to the Be Our Guest Restaurant, which features a lavish dining experience in the elegant ballroom, gallery, and mysterious "West Wing" of the castle.
Barnstormer with the Great Goofini - A rethemed version of the short, gentle kids' coaster, featuring Goofy as a stunt plane pilot.
Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station - A water play area themed after the well-known circus train from the Disney classic film, Dumbo.
Dumbo the Flying Elephant - A two minute flight on your favorite elephant, supervised by Timothy Mouse. Now featuring TWO carousels, and a circus tent interactive waiting area.
Enchanted Tales with Belle - Just outside the Enchanted Forest village is Belle's cottage, home to Enchanted Tales with Belle. The adventure begins in Maurice's workshop, where an enchanted mirror is the doorway to a captivating new kind of storytelling experience: guests are transported to the Beast's library to meet Belle and Lumiere, and share in a lively, interactive re-telling of the "tale as old as time."
Pete's Silly Sideshow - Pete's Silly Sideshow offers guests the opportunity to meet the classic Disney characters in new and beautiful circus-themed costumes. Despite the name, Pete is not among the characters at this meet-and-greet area. You can, however, meet The Astounding Donaldo, the most charming of snake charmers; The Great Goofini, circus stuntman extraordinaire; Minnie Magnifique, a Parisian poodle trainer; and Madame Daisy Fortuna, a mysterious gypsy fortuneteller.
Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid - Travel with Ariel and her friends through their exciting adventures above and below the waves - all against a musical backdrop of songs from the film. The new attraction combines the enduring appeal of a classic Disney "dark ride" with wonderful technological innovations to offer guests a personal journey into the scenes of the film. Once "under the sea," guests will find themselves immersed in the story of "The Little Mermaid," sharing Ariel's adventure through a magical cast of characters and a captivating musical score that will entice everyone to sing along.
Ariel's Grotto - A meet-and-greet with the mermaid heroine herself.
Be Our Guest Restaurant - Located inside Beast's Castle, this restaurant has seating for 550. This magnificent facility offers "great food fast" service by day and full-service table dining in the evening.
Gaston's Tavern - Nearby in Belle's Village, guests will find Gaston's Tavern, with it's special pork and the unique beverage, LeFou's Brew.
Storybook Treats (formerly Mrs. Pott's Cupboard) - Ice cream, snacks and soft drinks.
Big Top Souvenirs - Merchandise and food items under the circus Big Top.
Bonjour Village Gifts - Near Belle's cottage, features some Beauty and the Beast merchandise.