- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
is adventure, here is romance, here is mystery. Tropical rivers,
flowing silently into the unknown, the unbelievable splendor of exotic
flowers, the eerie sounds of the jungle, with eyes that are always
watching... this is Adventureland."
- Walt Disney
As you walk along Main Street, U.S.A., toward Cinderella Castle, the first path on your left will bring you into Adventureland, an exotic,fanciful land which combines many foreign locales into one: Africa, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, Polynesia and the Caribbean. Spend time looking at the architectural details and the lush landscaping!
Certain Adventureland attractions often open later than the scheduled park opening time. Be sure to check your Times Guide for the hours of the Enchanted Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise when you arrive at the park.
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - In August 2011, after a small fire forced the temporary closing of the attraction, the third version of the Magic Kingdom's Enchanted Tiki Room opened. This version eliminates the previous "hosts" Iago and Zazu, and is closer to the original indoor musical show.
Jungle Cruise - Cruise down the Nile, the Amazon, the Congo and the Mekong Rivers with your entertaining guide.
Magic Carpets of Aladdin - Board your own flying carpet and soar over Agrabah.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Ride through a seacoast town being pillaged and burned by swashbucklers!
Swiss Family Treehouse - Walk (and climb!) through the ingenious home of the Swiss Family Robinson. Based on the 1960 Disney feature film.
Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats - From dry land, maneuver your remote-controlled boat through a watery maze. Not included in theme park admission - cost is $1.00 for two minutes.
Tinker Bell and Friends now have a new home in Adventureland in Tinker Bell's Magical Nook.
Tortuga Tavern (formerly El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante) - Counter service restaurant serving tacos, nachos and taco salads. Hours vary. Seasonal.
Sunshine Tree Terrace - Non-fat frozen yogurt, citrus specialties including the original citrus swirl, and assorted beverages.
Aloha Isle - Home of the famous Dole Whips! Also serving floats, pineapple spears and beverages.
Pirates Bazaar - Adjoining Pirates of the Caribbean, this shop stocks, among the usual t-shirts and postcards, pirate hats and hooks, shirts, rings, ships in a bottle and eye patches.
Agrabah Bazaar - Open-air marketplace with Middle Eastern clothing and costumes, and souvenirs from the land of Aladdin.
Island Supply Company - Surfing gear, island apparel, leis, sunglasses, grass skirts.