Recipe BEEF MARINADE ‘Ohana Restaurant Polynesian Resort
Yield: serves 8 persons
5 lbs. Beef (cut into 2-3 oz chunks)
1 cup canola oil
½ cup garlic (chopped)
¼ cup black pepper
1. Place beef in a mixing bowl
2. Add oil, garlic, and pepper to beef and mix well
3. Place in a container, label, date it and allow it to marinate for 24 hours
Ingredients – Roasted Shallot-Garlic Butter
½ cup unsalted butter
2.5 oz. shallots
2 oz. garlic
1 TSP Lemon Juice
1 TSP Granulated Sugar
TO TASTE Salt and Pepper
1. Roast shallots and garlic in separate pans until soft and golden brown. Puree the shallots and garlic together and let cool.
2. Let the butter sit out at room temperature until it softens.
3. Add all remaining ingredients. Whip until all ingredients are incorporated and butter is fully whipped.