Reviews of Revenge of the Mummy

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

Great Story around the ride. Great animatronics and visual affects. Good mix of 3d screens and standard rollercoaster tracks. Amazing thrill to the ride and overall the best ride in Universal Studios.

Pros:

Thrilling, great storytelling, amazing use of 3d screens and rollercoaster tracks , amazing audio and visual affects.

Cons:

Not for the entire family.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/03/2021

Honestly, this was not my favorite ride. Don’t get me wrong, the theming and the ride track itself are amazing. However, it is not for the faint of heart. The theming and everything can be overwhelming not too mention it’s just too loud for me. I can’t even see firework shows because I am terrified of loud noises so this ride really isn’t for me. I feel like those things really made me not enjoy it however ignoring that it is a good ride.

Pros:

Amazing theming. Really fun. Immersive.

Cons:

Really loud, and it can get overwhelming. (If this doesn’t affect you I 100% recommend)

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

The theming is appropriate and fun. A good way to beat the heat. Feels short.

Pros:

Fast coaster.

Cons:

Scary for kids. Really short. Rip Rocket is better.

Reviewed by Alyoop Review Date: 04/04/2021

What a great surprise this ride was. We had no interest in those movies but still had a goal to ride every ride. I LOVE indoor coasters and this was a lot of fun with a combination of indoor coaster and storytelling

Pros:

Themeing and coaster aspect

Cons:

It can be a bit scary for kids, my poor nephew was terrified.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/01/2020

AMAZING!

Pros:

Can ride over 5 times and not get sick of it, fun, good thrill, gives a good spook for tweens, great decor!

Cons:

Can jerk around a bit, not good for elderly, scary for young ones

Reviewed by Jessica-White Review Date: 11/30/2020

My favorite non Harry Potter ride!

Pros:

Everything!

Reviewed by tiatravels Review Date: 09/29/2020

This is my favorite ride on property. The theming is amazing and the special effects add so much to the queue and ride.

Pros:

Everything! The music in the queue sets the tone of the ride and the coaster part is just a great indoor coaster.

Cons:

This could be intense for some children and adults.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/28/2020

This is my favorite ride on the Universal side. It is so fun and the theming is awesome. It is an in the dark High speed roller coaster. I can’t tell you enough how wonderful the theming is. It truly feels like you are in the movie, especially when the ceiling catches on fire. I would ride this 100 times in a row if I could.

Pros:

The ring, fun, high speed

Cons:

May be scary for young children.

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/24/2020

When you think about Universal attraction´s that´s the real deal. Classic movies in thrilling rides. It´s a Indoor coaster that runs really faaaaaast and that´s the fun of it. Good theming, great merchandise shop, good ride photo, Brandon Fraser on it´s glory AND I just LOVE when the flames come through. IT´S AWESOME!!!

Pros:

Thrilling, Fun, Single Rider opp

Cons:

You may think it's too scary. Little kids can't ride so that´s not on they behalf but, if someone in your party have fear of the dark enclousured spaces and scary monsters, this will be a problem. NEVERTHELESS The Halloween Houses are waaaay scarier

Reviewed by jdrum3 Review Date: 09/23/2020

This was a "sleeper" hit for our first Universal trip. We were most concerned with Harry Potter and Hulk and I had never even seen "The Mummy" movies. However, the que, the pre-show, and actual ride combine for a great cocktail of what makes a ride a "classic." This is a "must ride" for our family now every time we go to Universal and personally, my favorite.

Pros:

Theme, story, effects, ride

Cons:

Covid wait times

Other topics in New York Rides and Attractions