Festival of Holidays Disney California Adventure
The Festival of Holidays Will Run From November 10th, 2023 to January 7th, 2024.
The Festival of Holidays celebrates holiday traditions around the world with food, beverages, and entertainment.
Festive Food Marketplaces
Various marketplaces offer holiday fare with some twists in flavors and presentations. Special food offerings are also available at Paradise Garden Grill and Sonoma Terrace.
Marketplaces are set up around the park, featuring international food and beverages inspired by traditional holiday foods around the world.
- A Twist on Tradition — Indulge in favorite holiday foods with a twist from this seasonal marketplace.
- Brews & Bites — Imbibe tasty brews and delight in savory snacks.
- Favorite Things — Try holiday classics infused with a festive kick.
- Grandma’s Recipes — Head home for the holidays with time-honored dishes.
- Holiday Duets — Harmonize with perfectly paired savory foods.
- Making Spirits Bright — Deliver the perfect toast with heartwarming holiday beverages.
- Merry Mashups — Savor flavorful cuisine with hearty flair.
- Winter Sliderland — Sink your teeth into a savory slider.
- Visions of Sugarplums — Make dreams come true with delicious sweets and savory treats.
All the booths are returning from previous years. Sip and Savor Passes will also be available, with an expiration date of January 8th, 2023.
The Marketplaces are open daily. They are located along the parade corridor between Carthay Circle and the Golden Zephyr.
Festival of Holidays Entertainment
Live performers and festive menus will also be found in the Pacific Wharf and Paradise Gardens sections of the park, and in Pacific Wharf specifically, children can try out the craft stations and cookie decorating kits that will be available.
Festival entertainment takes place in multiple locations throughout the park, including the Pacific Wharf, Paradise Gardens Park, Paradise Garden Bandstand, and the parade corridor.
Festival of Holidays Activities
Craft-making stations celebrate holidays such as Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and Three Kings Day.
Santa’s Holiday Visit takes place in the Ahwahnee Circle in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
There will be lots more information coming about the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure. This page will be continuously updated as more information becomes available.