Already filled your closet to the tippy top with Loungefly bags as far as the eye can see? Well, get ready to expand that collection to the rest of your room, because ANOTHER Disney Loungefly bag is on its way!
The bag features Mickey in a great sugar skull design for Dia de los Muertos.
The ears have more of those gorgeous patterns, and there’s a dark lining inside.
On the back, you’ll find your usual backpack straps.
But there’s something that makes this bag extra special. It GLOWS in the dark!
This could be perfect to use at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or just while walking around the parks (or at home, or anywhere) in the dark.
The bag is $69.99 and it is coming in September 2022.
If you’re looking for more Disney shopping news, click here to see ALL of the Minnie Ears you can get online. You can also click here to see all of the 50th Anniversary merchandise you can get online, or add some Starbucks items to your cart by checking out this list. Stay tuned for more Disney shopping news!
Other Stories About Disney Merchandise
- Unexpected Disney Items You Can Buy at Target
- The SECRETS To Saving on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- ‘Coco’ Fans: ACT FAST to Grab These New Ears in Disney World
- A NEW Tie-Dye Oogie Boogie Spirit Jersey Is Now at Magic Kingdom!
- You’ll Be the Happiest Haunt When You See the NEW Haunted Mansion Light-Up Chess Set!
- Baby Yoda Fans: Mark Down This Date RIGHT NOW
- You NEED These Minnie Ears for the First Day of Fall in Disney World
- Check Out EPCOT’s FULL 40th Anniversary Merchandise Collection
- Pre-Order runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise Online NOW
- SNEAK PEEK at the EPCOT 40th Anniversary Merchandise Collection
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of Rainy Day Essentials! Click here to get started!
What do you think of this bag? Tell us in the comments!