It seems like almost every single day, we see a new pop of Halloween in Disney World…and we’re definitely not complaining.
Pumpkin decorations, fall costumes, treats, parties — Halloween is steadily trickling into Magic Kingdom, and the park is getting spooky. Oh — and we can’t forget to mention all of the festive merchandise we’re seeing. And, since we’re on the subject, we have to show you the new Halloween shoes we spotted!
While in Magic Kingdom today, we saw a spooooooky sight — the Mickey Mouse Halloween Crocs! They feature Mickey and his friends in their Halloween costumes, as well as some ghosts, monsters, and candy.
Each shoe has a Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Charm as well.
And if you want your own pair, you can grab them now for $59.99. For more Halloween information, check out how the crowds looked over at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom. Or take a look at our experience at the first party night!
And, as always, stay tuned AllEars for the latest Disney news.
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you own a pair of Disney Crocs? Let us know in the comments!