Over the past few months, modified character meet and greets have made their way back to Disney World. Mickey Mouse and the Princesses returned to Magic Kingdom in October of last year, and Minnie Mouse returned soon after, along with some pop-up meet and greets around EPCOT!
Today, we’re at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to welcome back another familiar face!
Our favorite snowman, Olaf, has returned to the parks to greet guests! He’s got a little beach set up and everything, which we appreciate given the weather recently!
Like the other modified meet and greet experiences, guests can wave “hello” to Olaf and take a socially distanced photo. For now, hugs and autographs won’t be available.
We’ll be on the lookout for the return of even MORE modified character meet and greets all around Disney World. Be sure to follow along for the latest news and updates from the parks and resorts.
Are you planning a trip to Disney World in 2022? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Please Help. We Can’t Stop Thinking About Disney’s Newest Popcorn Bucket.
- OPENING DATE REVEALED for Dreamers Point and NEW Walt Disney Statue in EPCOT
- NEWS: Florida State Senator Prepares To File Bill That Would END DeSantis’ Takeover of Reedy Creek
- A NEW Disney World Permit Shows a Popular EPCOT Ride Could Be CHANGING
- Disney World’s NEWEST Restaurant Just Made a BIG Move Toward Opening!
- How We Met 7 Characters in 1.5 Hours in Disney World
- Don’t Buy Your Disney World Holiday Party Tickets the WRONG Way
- Disney Execs Hint That ‘Frozen’ Could Be Featured in Future Park EXPANSIONS
- 7 Signs You’ve Ridden Pirates of the Caribbean in Disney World Too Many Times
- 5 Festive Things To Do in Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!