There are a lot of ways to ring in the new year if you’ll be visiting Disney World this year!
At Disney Springs you can choose to dine at restaurants with exclusive holiday menus, try limited-time desserts, and more. Or, if you’re headed into the parks, you can enjoy exclusive treats, merchandise, and activities. And, now there’s another way to celebrate without needing a park ticket (though, it will actually cost you MORE)!
Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be hosting A Golden New Year’s Eve in Wine Country at California Grill on December 31st, 2021 from 7:30PM to 12:30AM, and it is set to feature a whole host of exclusive offerings.
California Grill’s dining rooms will transform into the California Wine Country with twinkling lights and lush greenery, an “eclectic speakeasy,” and a dancing area. And, entertainment is set to include a photo op inspired by the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, a sleight-of-hand magician, a roaming violinist, DJ, and meet and greets with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Baby New Year Donald.
And, of course, there will be a lot of food and drink to enjoy throughout the evening too! In the Napa Room, you can find wine pairings and custom-crafted cocktails and there will be several food stations in the restaurant that include:
- Chilled Appetizer Station featuring a Chilled Seafood Bar, Caviar Station with Potato Blinis, Smoked Beef Tartare, and Chilled Golden and Candycane Beet Salad
- Wood Burning Station featuring Perigord Black Winter Pizza and Duck Char Sui Bao
- Sushi Station featuring an array of maki, sashimi, nigiri, and a collection of original sushi creations
- Hot Seafood Station featuring Lobster Ravioli, Plancha Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops, and Seared Ahi Tuna
- From the Grill and Rotisserie featuring Grilled Porcelet, and Oak Fire-grilled Beef Tenderloin with Truffle Sauce, and Rohan Duck Breast 2 Ways
- Sweet Treats from our Disney’s Contemporary Resort Pastry Chefs featuring 5 Magical Bites – 50 Years in the Making, Banana Butterscotch Buzz, Valrhona Molten Lava Cake, and Florida Citrus Cream Puffs
- And MORE!
Plus, the evening will wrap up with an exclusive view of Magic Kingdom’s New Year’s fireworks show.
A Golden New Year’s Eve in Wine Country at California Grill costs $700 per person and reservations can be made now by calling (407) 824-2013. Keep in mind that full payment will be due at the time of booking and cancellations must be done by December 30th in order to receive a refund.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more special ways to celebrate the New Year in Disney World, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever celebrated New Year’s Eve in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!