Dining in Disney World is changing constantly these days!
We have restaurants reopening, new menu items, and price increases, not to mention modifications at buffets or character meals for health and safety reasons. And today, a popular EPCOT restaurant got some menu changes!
This morning, several items got price changes on the Chefs de France menu. Starting with the appetizers, the French Onion Soup is now $10.95 and the Salade aux lardons et croûtons is now $10.75. The Salade de chèvre chaud went up to $14.50 and the Assiette de fromages et charcuteries went up to $16.75.
Some of the entrees got price hikes as well, including the Filet de saumon mariné au vin blanc et citron, riz, sauce champagne, which is now $33.95. The Boeuf Bourguignon jumped up 20 cents to $32.95, as did the Filet de boeuf grillé, sauce au poivre vert pommes purée et haricots verts which is now $39.95.
The dessert menu stayed the same, but we saw a slight change with the restaurant’s Prix Fixe meal. You’ll still get a choice of one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert, but the drink options now include a glass of Chardonnay Cabernet Sauvignon, OR the added Georges Duboeuf. You could also get one non-alcoholic beverage as well. On top of that, the Prix Fixe meal has gone up 5 cents in price to $63.95.
The other main menu changes we’ve seen are with prices on the list of wines. Buckle up, it’s a lot! Here are all the updates:
- Les Vins des Chefs is now $36.95/bottle, $7.95/glass, $13.25/carafe
- Champagne, Malard, Excellence, Brut is now $98/bottle, $17.95/glass
- Champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Brut, N.V. is now $185/bottle
- Champagne, Laurent Perrier Rose, N.V. is now $285/bottle
- Champagne, Dom Perignon, 2009 is now $665/bottle
- Bourgogne Blanc, Bouchard Ainé & fils, 2018 is now $53.95/bottle, $11.95/glass
- Riesling, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2017 is now $58.95/bottle
- L’Opale de La Presqu’ile de Saint-Tropez, 2018 is now $14.95/glass
- Gevrey-Chambertin, P. Bouchard, 2016 is now $175/bottle
- Morgon, G. Duboeuf, 2016 is now $66.25/bottle, $14.25/glass
- Château La Gravières, 2018 is now $46.95/bottle, $9.95/glass
- Château Larose-Trintaudon, Haut-Médoc, 2015 is now $98.25/bottle
- Château Baron de Brane, Margaux, 2016 is now $169/bottle
- Château Haut Mondain, 2018 is now $57.75/bottle, $12.95/glass
- Château Cormeil Figeac, Saint-Emilion, 2011 is now $132/bottle
- Côtes du Rhône, Les Abeilles, J.L. Colombo, 2017 is now $54.95/bottle, $11.95/glass
There were also some updates on the Cocktails and House Specialties. The Cocktail des Chefs is now $10.95 and the St-Germain Cocktail went up to $17.95. The Kir Royal is now $18.25, the Kir Imperial is $18.75, and the Kir au Cassis is $9.75. The last change comes with the Bière Kronenbourg 1664 French beer, which went up to $9 per bottle.
Most of the price hikes this time were only a few cents each, which isn’t a huge difference. Those are all of the menu changes at Chefs de France today, but stay tuned to AllEars for all the udpates from around Walt Disney World!
Have you ever been to this restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!