Disney World has been reopen for well over a year, with the Disneyland Resort being reopen for just over six months. Since then, more and more guests have eagerly returned to the theme parks.
During today’s fourth quarter earnings call, the company shared the upward trend that attendance has seen over the past few months.
Attendance continues to strengthen at their domestic parks, with attendance at Disney World rising by double digits since the end of quarter three. Attendance at Disneyland is up as well from the previous quarter.
It has been some time since Disney shared exact numbers regarding what capacity levels their parks are at, though they have revealed in the past that capacity would steadily increase over time.
We’re keeping an eye on all of the breaking news being announced by the Walt Disney Company this afternoon, so be sure to follow along for all of the latest updates!
Have you visited Disney World or Disneyland since the parks reopened? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Disney World’s Wait Times Are Unpredictable Right Now
- 10 Construction UPDATES From This Week in Disney World
- The Rides with the Highest Wait Times This Week in Disney World Will SURPRISE You!
- NEWS: Festival of Fantasy Parade CANCELED in Magic Kingdom Today
- Is This The End of Disney World’s Short Wait Times?
- TRON Testing, Park Pass Updates, and MORE Disney News You Missed This Week
- AllEars TV: Literally EVERYTHING in Disney World’s Star Wars Land
- How LONG Are Disney World’s Wait Times Right Now? We’ve Got the Numbers
- PHOTOS: The Walt Disney World RAILROAD and 5 Other Park Icons Are Now Ornaments!
- NEWS: Character Meet & Greet REMOVED From Genie+ in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!