Back in June of this year, Avengers Campus finally opened at Disney California Adventure. The land is a full immersion into the Marvel universe, and guests can help Spider-Man save the day during their visit on WEB Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure.
According to an update on Disneyland’s website, rather than requiring access to the ride’s virtual queue, it now states that “guests may be required to join the virtual queue.”
This could imply that the virtual queue system may turn “on and off” depending on a variety of factors like crowds and demands each particular day.
We’ll keep an eye on WEB Slingers in the coming weeks to see how its virtual queue system operates. Keep in mind that once Genie+ arrives at Disneyland, WEB Slingers will be one of the “pay-per-ride” attractions that would require a separate fee in order to access its Lightning Lane.
Have you visited Avengers Campus yet? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- Disney Just Seriously Upped Their Holiday Spirit Jersey Game!
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags
- That Sinking Feeling: How a Keel Boat Skipper Kept His Wobbly Boat Afloat
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland Magic Key Sells Out and New Ticket Tier is Added
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- PHOTOS: Mickey is Already Celebrating the Holidays in One Disney Park!
- PHOTOS: Step Inside Disneyland’s NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!