Update: Disney has released more spots for the Hallowstream Drive-In. Tickets can be booked here.
As you get ready to celebrate Halloween with lots of candy and an adorable costume, there are plenty of ways to kick off the holiday with a bit of Disney magic. But, California residents will want to keep this update in mind before making their Halloween plans!
Since there are SO many great Disney movies and shows for spooky season, Disney+ has planned to host its own Hallowstream Drive-In this year for fans in Los Angeles from October 7th through October 13th. However, there has been such a high demand for the event that the Hallowstream Drive-In is now completely sold out for the full length of its run!
Don’t worry, though — there are still plenty of other ways to celebrate Halloween this year in Disneyland with decorations, treats, scavengers hunts, and more! Of course, you can always enjoy a night in too with your family and friends with homemade goodies! Whatever you choose to do this Halloween, we hope you have a blast. And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
What are you doing for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!
- NEWS: The Monorail is FINALLY Reopening At Disneyland
- BREAKING: Launch DATE Announced For Disney Genie+
- BREAKING: Disney World Reveals PRICING For Pay-Per-Ride Attractions
- Pricing Already Lowered for New Paid FastPass at Disneyland Paris
- Disney+’s Hallowstream Drive-In Has Sold Out!
- A NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop is Coming to Disneyland Soon!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!