If you’re looking for new Disney World merchandise, then right now is the perfect time to shop!
Disney just dropped a bunch of new 50th Anniversary items in the parks, and on top of that, you can shop festival merchandise and Halloween products. But if you can’t get to the parks, you’re not left out of the fun — you can check out shopDisney! And today, two new pairs of ears landed online.
First up, we have the Minnie Mouse Faux Leather Ear Headband with Studs. These are definitely for those days when you feel more hardcore!
We spotted them in the parks a while back, but you can now get them shipped to your house! They’re online for $29.99.
Also, make sure to check out the Star Wars Minnie Mouse Faux Leather Ear Headband. Whether you’re a Rebel or a supporter of the Galactic Empire, you’re represented with this new pair!
We previously spotted these ears at Disneyland, but now they’re online for $29.99. Looks like the perfect accessory for your next trip to Galaxy’s Edge!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more merchandise news and updates from the Disney parks and online!
Which pair do you like? Let us know in the comments!
- Absolutely No One Will Miss Your Bow on Disney’s NEW Minnie Ears
- Disney’s ENTIRE Popcorn-Scented Collection is Online Now!
- Disney World Passholders Can Now Use Their Discount to Shop Online!
- Ready or Not, Disney Holiday Minnie Ears are HERE!
- The Perfect Minnie Ears For the ULTIMATE Fan of Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- Do You LOVE or HATE Disneyland’s New Minnie Ears?
- The $500 Disney World 50th Anniversary Box That EVERYONE is Talking About
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek At Three New Pairs of Ears Coming to Disney World
- PHOTOS: NEW 50th Anniversary Vault Collection Arrives in Disney World
- Disney Dropped Two New Pairs of Minnie Ears Online!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!