Disney is in the process of turning lots of their most famous attraction’s storylines into movies!
The Hollywood Reporter has shared that Disney is developing a Jungle Cruise sequel due to its success and popularity! This past weekend, the live-action film based on the attractions in Disneyland and Disney World made over $100 million at the domestic box office and $187 worldwide.
Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt will return as their characters Frank Wolff and Dr. Lily Houghton. The team that helped create the first film are expected to return as well with Michael Green co-writing, and Jaume Collet-Serra directing.
When more details about the Jungle Cruise sequel are released, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Have you watched Jungle Cruise yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- Magic Kingdom Had the Longest Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Is The End of a Holiday Week Secretly the Best Time to Visit Disney World?
- All the BEST Disney Deals for Cyber Monday
- Save Up to 35% Off Disney on Ice Tickets for a Limited Time!
- WHEN ‘Encanto’ Will Be FREE For Disney+ Subscribers!
- Go Behind the Scenes of Disney’s New ‘Encanto’ Movie With Lin-Manuel Miranda!
- PHOTOS: Check Out the SECRET to Finding Olaf Around EPCOT This Year
- PHOTOS: One of Our Favorite Disney World Holiday Overlays is BACK!
- New PHOTO from Disney+’s Upcoming Series ‘The Book of Boba Fett’