You never know who you will spot greeting guests at the Disneyland Resort! Just like Disney World, Disneyland currently has its characters waving and posing for pictures from a safe distance, with no formal meet and greets available at this time.
That doesn’t mean that there’s no shortage of characters! If you’re searching for as many characters as possible on your next trip to Disneyland, make sure you head to Mickey’s Toontown!
Toontown may seem a little out of the way, but if you time your day correctly, you could wind up seeing quite a few characters! Who else would we see at Mickey’s house today but Mickey Mouse himself?
You can currently catch Mickey in Toontown, or on Main Street, U.S.A. at the Disneyland Railroad Train Station. He has also been marching alongside the Disneyland Band throughout the day!
While we didn’t see Minnie Mouse at her house when we first arrived, we did spot Marie!
Marie seemed to have been visiting Minnie today to enjoy the view from her front porch.
Shortly after we saw Marie, Minnie Mouse came out to greet guests!
Note that at this time, both Mickey and Minnie’s houses are closed to guests and you are only able to wave to characters from the street in Toontown. We also spotted Goofy!
There’s a lot of activity happening in Toontown right now with construction well underway for Disneyland’s version of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, scheduled to open in 2023! We’ll be on the lookout for more opportunities to say “hello” to your favorite characters from Disneyland!
Have you visited Disneyland since the parks reopened in late April? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- How to Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland WITHOUT A Park Ticket!
- Save on Your 2021 Disneyland Trip With TWO New Hotel Offers!
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Content is Coming to MuppetVision 3D in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Disneyland Gave Me Nightmares
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
- Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!