But, now another major part of the Disney stores are coming back again in the parks as well!
As a health and safety precaution, dressing rooms have been closed to guests in order to maintain distancing and sanitation efforts. However, Disney World is finally bringing back its dressing rooms so guests can try on their new apparel and outfits while shopping!
Legends of Hollywood
One of our favorite places to shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios has opened up its dressing rooms once again.
There is plenty of space so you can try on your outfits quickly and easily…
…with a soft bench and clothing hooks available to visitors.
Of course, you can also give a little fashion show with a three panel mirror.
Once Upon a Time
Close by, Once Upon a Time’s dressing rooms also open to guests once again…
…with a chair and a clothing hook available to use while you try on different shirts, sweaters, and more.
There’s also a longer mirror so you can stand in front of it and give a little twirl.
We’ll be sure to show you the other dressing rooms that are now open around the parks as well! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
What is your favorite store to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- All the Ways to Save on Disney+ Right Now
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Summertime Treats at Disney’s Aulani Resort!
- TWO Hotels Near Disneyland Receive Four Diamond Designation
- NEWS: Trader Sam’s Will Start Taking Reservations in Disneyland
- Crew’s Cup Will Reopen SOON at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Who Won Game ONE of the AllEars Olympics?
- Everything You Need to Know About Dining at Disney’s Star Wars Hotel!
- Disney Reveals Different Room TYPES for Star Wars Hotel
- FULL Itinerary Revealed for Guests Staying at Disney World’s NEW Star Wars Hotel!
- BREAKING: Disney World Reveals PRICING For New Star Wars Hotel