But, after all those superhero missions, we’ve worked up quite an appetite. And, we know just the place to go!
Pym Test Kitchen has MASSIVE eats and drinks that guests can enjoy when they’re in the Ant-Man-themed restaurant. And, while you might be curious about that $100 sandwich (!!!), there’s a drink just as big that won’t break the bank.
The Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can notes that the drink comes with a “kick” from all those Pym Particles used to make it so giant. And, you just have to see HOW huge this soda can is!
Disney’s creativity never fails to amaze us! And, since the soda can is so big (you might not be able to hold it without two hands), it comes with a lanyard so you can tote it around too. You can either have it filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola beverage for an out-of-this-world experience!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more details and updates from Avengers Campus on its opening weekend!
What are you the most excited to see in Avengers Campus? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!
- Save on Your Halloween Visit to Disneyland with a HUGE Hotel Offer!
- Time is Running Out for Guests to Save Big on Disneyland Hotels and Tickets!
- PHOTO: New Inclusive Mannequins Added to Stores at Disneyland!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!