But, after all those superhero missions, we’ve worked up quite an appetite. And, we know just the place to go!
Pym Test Kitchen has MASSIVE eats and drinks that guests can enjoy when they’re in the Ant-Man-themed restaurant. And, while you might be curious about that $100 sandwich (!!!), there’s a drink just as big that won’t break the bank.
The Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can notes that the drink comes with a “kick” from all those Pym Particles used to make it so giant. And, you just have to see HOW huge this soda can is!
Disney’s creativity never fails to amaze us! And, since the soda can is so big (you might not be able to hold it without two hands), it comes with a lanyard so you can tote it around too. You can either have it filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola beverage for an out-of-this-world experience!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more details and updates from Avengers Campus on its opening weekend!
What are you the most excited to see in Avengers Campus? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- PHOTOS: Check Out Disneyland’s Reopened Oga’s Cantina!
- It’s Official: There Are Space Cocoa Puffs in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: First Look at Disneyland’s Reopened Wine Country Trattoria
- A NEW Dining Option is Coming to Lamplight Lounge in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Officially Reopened to Out-of-State Guests
- PHOTOS: Temperature Checks Have Ended At Disneyland
- BREAKING: Fireworks Returning SOON to Disneyland
- There’s a NEW Deal to Save On Your Disneyland Trip!
- Disney Menu Updates: NEW Avengers Eats and Father’s Day Treats!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Toy Story Parking Lot Will Reopen This Week
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!