Are you a master at spotting Hidden Mickeys around Disney World? If you’re unfamiliar, these are carefully-placed Mickeys and Mickey heads can you can find all over the parks and resorts — it’s a fun way to get the whole family involved in this Disney-themed scavenger hunt.
Our eyes are always peeled for them, so when we spotted these flowers at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, we knew we had to share!
We were admiring the flowers on display in the resort’s lobby and we happened to notice something different!
These three roses clustered together look like Mickey’s head and ears! This is definitely one of those moments where stopping to smell the roses is totally warranted.
Sure, this may not be an “official” Hidden Mickey, but it sure counts in our book! Be on the lookout for this one next time you’re in the lobby of the Grand Floridian!
Celebrating Mother’s Day in Disney World this year? Check out all of the limited-time treats available in the parks and resorts!
What is your favorite Hidden Mickey you’ve spotted in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster FINALLY Reopened in Disney World — What Has Changed?
- This Genie+ Catastrophe Could Ruin Your Disney World Trip — Here’s How to Solve It
- Why You Might Actually WANT Rain on Your Disney World Trip
- A NEW Pixar Movie Is Coming Soon — And You Can ALREADY Buy Merch for It in Disney World!
- How Your Dream Disney Vacation Could Be CHEAPER This Summer
- AllEars TV: Here’s How I Met 27 Characters In Disney World in ONE DAY
- Why Getting a Star Wars Hotel Reservation Just Got a LOT Harder
- Cringey Disney World Trends That Are Kinda Painful to Write About
- MAJOR RIDE REOPENS in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disney World is Seriously Tempting Us to Visit an Underrated Attraction
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
One Reply to “We Found the Best SMELLING Hidden Mickey in Disney World”
I love this! Thanks for sharing