The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival topiaries aren’t the only beautiful sculpture designs you can find in Disney World soon!
With the arrival of Raya and the Last Dragon just two weeks away, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will soon have a one-of-a-kind photo op to check out!
We visited Animal Kingdom today and noticed work being done on a new 40-ton sand sculpture! Work is currently being done today through Sunday, February 21st, and the sculpture will be completed and ready for viewing on Monday, February 22nd!
The crews working on the sculpture seem to be moving along fast! Work should be completed soon so guests can check out the finished product for themselves!
When finished, the sculpture will include Raya, Sisu, Tuk Tuk, the Ongi! To be honest, as excited as we are to see the completed sculpture, we’re also totally invested in watching these guys build it!
Be on the lookout for this sand sculpture on the Discovery Island Stage at Animal Kingdom over the next couple of weeks! And get ready to pop some popcorn on March 5th when Raya and the Last Dragon premieres on Disney+!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS of Our Day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Shows, Stars, and a Busted Elevator!
- Something Was MISSING in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Today!
- CAUTION! We Spotted a Broken Window Today in Disney World
- Disney’s Star Wars Hotel is HIRING!
- The BEST Snack at Every Walt Disney World Resort
- NEW Orange Bird Sipper Coming SOON to Disney World!
- NEWS: Garden Graze is Returning to EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Concerts Are RETURNING to EPCOT Soon in an Unexpected Way
- Could This Mean the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will Return to EPCOT?
- We Found the Most Photogenic Couple in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!