But, we’re throwing things back to a classic character with a new Loungefly being stocked on the shelves soon.
The Minnie Mouse Bow Loungefly Backpack is just as cute as Minnie’s iconic red, white, and black outfit, right down to the polka dots and little Minnie heads!
The front has a flap hidden by a leather bow that opens to safe-keep your phone, wallet, and other necessities, as well as a zipper for the bigger compartment of the backpack.
The back has black leather straps and a handle to easily tote around your adorable new accessory in and out of the parks. The Minnie Mouse Bow Loungefly Backpack is available for pre-order now for $80 before it begins shipping out on February 22nd.
We’re SO ready to pair this backpack with a pair of classic Minnie Ears for a stylish outfit that’s perfect for our next Disney photo-op! And, we’ll be sure to give you a look at the other must-have merchandise we find soon!
Do you own any Disney backpacks from Loungefly? Let us know in the comments below!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- We Thought We’d Seen it All With Disney’s Baby Yoda Merch, Then Along Came Something BIZARRE
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Review: We’re Trying the WandaVision x Ulta Makeup Collection!
- Disney Wants To Change The Way You Shop
- The Best Cheap Souvenir You’re Not Thinking Of
- Guardians of the Galaxy Wishables Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Take a Peek Inside Cruella’s Origin Story with Disney’s New Novel
- 9 Real-Life Items That Disney Princesses Would 100% Own in 2021
- Do You Recognize What Pixar Short Disney’s Latest Mug is Themed After?