There’s no question that dining in Disney World is a different experience now than it was prior to the park closures in 2020. Now more than ever, guests are looking for more options when it comes to convenient access to food throughout the day!
Whether you’re a local in the Disney World area or you are visiting and looking for takeout options to perhaps bring back to your hotel room, you can now place orders on CityWorks’ website for pickup!
Pickup times are flexible, so you can either place an order for immediate pickup or for pickup later in the day! So, let’s say you’re visiting a theme park that closes early and you know you’ll be looking for dinner. You aren’t necessarily interested in table service dining, but you heard about CityWorks’ American-style menu (with vegetarian and vegan options!).
You could simply order your dinner ahead of time and pick it up on your way back to your hotel! This online ordering system is an expansion of their to-go and takeout options since they launched their Grab & Go menu in December.
If you’re part of their Bottleneck Rewards program, you’ll also be able to place online orders via the Bottleneck Rewards app later this month.
Disney Dining News!
- Which Are the Best? 10 Disney World Restaurants Receive Awards!
- Our Top Eats at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival
- The Most Underrated Snack in Every Walt Disney World Park
- Would You Eat These Plant-Based Foods to Get a Dole Whip in Disney World?
- 4 Things At EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival That Are Definitely NOT Mugs 😂
- Are You Brave Enough To Try These Snacks at Disney World?
- Everything You Can Eat at Disney World’s “A Taste of Swan and Dolphin” Event!
- NEWS: Portillo’s Near Disney World Announces NEW Grand Opening Date!
- Disney Menu Updates: New Brunch Options and Raya and the Last Dragon Treats!
- Two Holiday Brunch Options Are Coming to Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!