Sending a holiday card is a great way to reach out to loved ones during the season!
Sending a handmade card is even cooler! We’ve learned how to make a few Disney DIY holiday crafts and now it’s time to send some cards. Not really an artist? You can learn how to make a unique card from a Walt Disney Imagineer right now!
Disney has set up a short video hosted by artist and Imagineer Alisara Tareekes. The tutorial shows how to make a magical holiday card that you can send off to your friends and family. You’ll learn how to use the right colors, techniques, and tricks to create an awesome card.
This is a great way to show you care if you can’t be near your friends and family this season. Or, if you’re looking to send a special gift made with love!
What’s your favorite thing about the holidays? Tell us all about it in the comments!
Disney at Christmas!
- PHOTOS! Disney World Christmas Decorations are Coming Down as We Head into the New Year
- Disney DIY! Find Out How to Create a Handcrafted Holiday Card from a Walt Disney Imagineer!
- NEWS: New Breakfast Options Are Coming to Magic Kingdom for the Holidays!
- TONS of Disney Holiday Shirts Are Available Online (And They’re PERFECT for Your Christmas Zoom Parties!)
- Disney Will Broadcast a Performance by Voices of Liberty LIVE Tomorrow!
- TWO Disney Springs Restaurants Will Offer Dinner and Cocktail Specials on Christmas Day!
- Eight Walt Disney World Cookie Recipes to Win Your Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Give the Gift of Bowling at Disney Springs with Splitsville’s Gift Card Deal!
- Hurry! You’ll Want to Order Your Gifts on shopDisney SOON to Get Them By Christmas!
- The BEST Disney Christmas Movies (According to You!)
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!