Need a last-minute Christmas shirt for your virtual holiday parties? Amazon has you covered!
There’s a bunch of Disney Christmas shirts on Amazon and we’re having a hard time choosing between them. (The shirts also a little cheaper than the selections you might find on other websites. We promise we won’t tell shopDisney!) Take a look at the holiday finds we discovered!
Let’s get right into some Christmas shopping, shall we? We’ll start with two of our favorites! The Mickey gingerbread tee combines our two favorite things: snacks and Disney! The holiday treat tee is $22.99. Stitch is also looking cute as can be in his holiday attire for $19.99.
There are PLENTY more selections where these came from!
We think these shirts would make a great gift on Christmas morning. Buy the whole family matching shirts for lounging around on your day off!
Is all your holiday shopping done this year? Let us know in the comments!
- PHOTOS: New Passholder-Exclusive Face Mask Debuts at EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival!
- PHOTOS: Here’s ALL the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Merch That Just Debuted!
- Stop Everything! There’s a New WandaVision Makeup Collection Coming SOON
- This Popular Haunted Mansion MagicBand Has Been Restocked in Disney World!
- There’s a NEW Spot You Can Snag This Orange Bird Souvenir in Disney World!
- Hurry! You Can Score a Free Disney Key Today ONLY!
- Take Home a Disney Lunch Box for Only 5 BUCKS Online!
- Oh BOY! NEW Mickey Ears Have Arrived in Disneyland!
- We’ve Got Mixed Feelings About These Disney Mugs
- 6 New Disney MagicBands Arrived Online — Including Some Old Favorites!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!