Planning a Disney World vacation for February? It just got a little easier to plan your days in the parks!
That’s because Disney has updated their calendar and have added park hours through February 20th, 2021.
In our last park hours update, Disney had posted hours through February 13th. Let’s take a look now at the week of February 14th and see if there are any major changes on the calendar! Daily hours are as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 9AM-6PM
- EPCOT: 11AM-7PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10AM-7PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9AM-5PM
As of right now, it looks like the month of February will have similar hours across all four parks. Keep in mind that as we get closer to certain dates, especially weekends, we have seen Disney extend hours.
We’ll keep checking on Disney’s park hours calendar frequently to make sure you have the most up to date information ahead of your next Disney World vacation!
Are you traveling to Disney World this February? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney World Planning News and Tips!
- The Majority of Wait Times Were Under an Hour in Disney World Yesterday
- Why Everyone Gets Lost at Walt Disney World!
- Disney World Had a BUSY Weekend with Higher Wait Times!
- The Hidden Costs of Your Disney World Trip
- One Closure Ends But Five More Continue in Disney World This Week
- Three Reasons You Should Choose a Deluxe Resort at Walt Disney World
- How to Maximize Your Time at Disney World’s BOO Bash
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Had Some of the HIGHEST Wait Times We’ve Seen in a While!
- 10 Disney Essentials You Can Buy WAY Cheaper on Amazon
- Disney World’s Most Popular Ride Had a 20 Minute Wait Yesterday
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!