It’s the most wonderful (and busy) time of the year in Universal Orlando!
Since the parks have been transformed into holiday must-visit locations with HUGE Macy’s Balloons, entertainment for guests of all ages, and sooo many great snacks, it’s no surprise that Thanksgiving and Christmastime are drawing more crowds!
Thanks to digital news journalist Ashley Carter, we were given the notice that Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are both currently at capacity during a WEEKDAY today!
Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure are currently at their modified capacity. At this time, hotel guests are still able to enter the parks. For those planning to visit, call Universal Orlando's capacity hotline at 407-817-8317. pic.twitter.com/XgfaJt3UrG
— Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) November 23, 2020
When we looked it up on the Universal app, the details were confirmed, which means that NO parks are available to enter right now (because Volcano Bay is closed through next year). Right now, only hotel guests allowed to enter the parks during this time while capacity has been reached.
While we’ve previously seen the parks hit capacity on the weekends, it’s not been super common for Universal to fill up so quickly in the early afternoon on a weekday. However, Thanksgiving Week is most likely a huge factor in why so many guests are visiting the parks for vacation right now.
Although we aren’t sure if this trend will continue throughout the week, we’ll keep an eye on Universal’s capacity during the holiday season!
Do you have plans to go to Universal Orlando during the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
- Universal Orlando Surveys Guests About Safety Measures, Park Visits, and More!
- AllEars TV: The WORST Ride at Universal Studios Florida
- AllEars TV: You Made Me Do WHAT in Universal?!
- You Know You’ve Been to Universal Orlando Too Many Times When…
- Universal Passholders Can Get a Free Room Upgrade at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- The Seven Things We’re Most Excited to do at Universal Orlando in 2021
- PHOTOS: VelociCoaster, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and More from Our Day at Universal!
- The NEW Universal Annual Passholder Magnet is a Foodie’s Dream Come True!
- NEWS! Universal Orlando Announces Mardi Gras 2021 International Flavors of Carnival
- Five Mediocre Attractions at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando You Should Ride for One AMAZING Animatronic