Recently, we’ve seen Loews Portofino Bay Hotel start taking reservations ahead of its December 1st reopening. And now, a Universal team member has confirmed that Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Dockside Inn and Suites will be opening to guests officially on December 15th!
While the resort was originally supposed to open back in March, Dockside Inn and Suites has remained closed since Universal’s initial closure. But, the value resort will open with its beach theme as well as Early Park Admission, complimentary transportation to and from the parks, and more for guests staying there.
As Universal Orlando continues to bring back previous experiences and introduce new attractions in the parks, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at what you can expect before your next trip!
Find out the additional dates you’ll be able to watch Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration here!
What is your favorite hotel to visit in Universal? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Update on a NEW Ride Coming to Universal Orlando!
- First Look at Universal Orlando’s EPIC Mardi Gras Parade
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Is HERE and We’re Trying Some of the BEST Eats
- Go Inside the BEST Theme Park Gift Shop in Orlando!
- FREE Ticket Offer Announced for Universal Orlando
- MENUS Released For Universal’s Mardi Gras Festival!
- ALL the Construction Updates From Disney World and Universal Orlando in January
- 6 Special Theme Park Events You DON’T Want to Miss
- Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure Will Temporarily CLOSE Soon in Universal Orlando
- UPDATE on Universal Attractions Coming to Texas and Las Vegas