Recently, we’ve seen Loews Portofino Bay Hotel start taking reservations ahead of its December 1st reopening. And now, a Universal team member has confirmed that Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Dockside Inn and Suites will be opening to guests officially on December 15th!
While the resort was originally supposed to open back in March, Dockside Inn and Suites has remained closed since Universal’s initial closure. But, the value resort will open with its beach theme as well as Early Park Admission, complimentary transportation to and from the parks, and more for guests staying there.
As Universal Orlando continues to bring back previous experiences and introduce new attractions in the parks, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at what you can expect before your next trip!
Find out the additional dates you’ll be able to watch Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration here!
What is your favorite hotel to visit in Universal? Let us know in the comments below!
- Universal Orlando Surveys Guests About Safety Measures, Park Visits, and More!
- AllEars TV: The WORST Ride at Universal Studios Florida
- AllEars TV: You Made Me Do WHAT in Universal?!
- You Know You’ve Been to Universal Orlando Too Many Times When…
- Universal Passholders Can Get a Free Room Upgrade at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- The Seven Things We’re Most Excited to do at Universal Orlando in 2021
- PHOTOS: VelociCoaster, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and More from Our Day at Universal!
- The NEW Universal Annual Passholder Magnet is a Foodie’s Dream Come True!
- NEWS! Universal Orlando Announces Mardi Gras 2021 International Flavors of Carnival
- Five Mediocre Attractions at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando You Should Ride for One AMAZING Animatronic