If you’re deciding on an accessory to pair with your park outfits, you can’t go wrong with Danielle Nicole’s Disney-themed bags!
Since we’re celebrating Cinderella‘s 70th anniversary this year, Danielle Nicole has rolled out a Love Letters Backpack, Cinderella Satchel, and character crossbody. And, the collection has continued with a new accessory you’re going to want to take with you the next time you’re in the Magic Kingdom!
Although you might be dressing in your holiday best for a Halloween ball in Disney World, the Danielle Nicole’s Iridescent Cinderella Backpack is just as pretty as Cinderella’s ballgown! The front features a glass slipper, Cinderella’s royal carriage (before it became a pumpkin), and an iridescent purple clock that has struck midnight.
But, there’s no need to worry! Cinderella’s ball transportation and outfit may have disappeared at the end of the night, but you can tote the blue tie-dye bag with you wherever you go!
Danielle Nicole’s new Cinderella Backpack can be pre-ordered now for $78 before it ships on November 10th. On top of all the other Danielle Nicole Cinderella items, we can’t help but want to collect all the bags in celebration of Cinderella’s 70th anniversary!
Find out what spooky exclusive shopping event Annual Passholders will be able to visit in the Magic Kingdom!
What Danielle Nicole bag is a must-have for you? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!