Since Halloween and Christmas (?!) have been taking over Disney World recently, you may have forgotten there’s another very special event happening this year!
Cinderella’s celebrating her 70th anniversary, and we are SO glad to party with her in the parks! Although you might be picking out your costumes for Halloween or making your Christmas lists, you can also continue to celebrate with new accessories fit for a Disney Princess.
Along with the Cinderella Character Satchel, Happily Ever Crossbody, and Love Letters Backpack and Wallet, Danielle Nicole is commemorating Cinderella’s anniversary with the new Cinderella Satchel!
The front of the purse features Gus Gus hanging onto the key to Cinderella’s room, while blue birds are ready to help with all your fashion needs.
And, when you open the inside, there’s a surprise of the Grand Duke putting the glass slipper on Cinderella’s foot! While there is also a quote from “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes,” the purse is patterned with keys and fancy script C’s for the iconic princess.
You can pre-order the Cinderella Satchel from Danielle Nicole for $68! And, after it ships on November 19th, you can add the accessory to all your park outfits while you explore Disney World!
Do you have a go-to park bag? Let us know in the comments below!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- NEW Champagne Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World SOON!
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Main Attraction Collection is Available Online (But You’re Going to Want to Move FAST!)
- Make Your Christmas Magical with a Special Deal on These Mickey Mouse Items!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!