There’s something just so magical about the moment when you see Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom or catch the Disney Princess herself waving to guests in the parks!
Although guests can dress like their favorite princesses in the parks right now for Halloween during the day and night, this accessory will look fabulous with your outfits all year long!
Add a little bit of magic to your outfit with the sparkly Danielle Nicole Cinderella Crossbody that’s available for pre-order now!
The purses will ship starting November 16th, and we think that it will be the perfect fall accessory to pair with your pumpkin photos throughout the rest of the season!
The Danielle Nicole Cinderella Crossbody can be pre-ordered for $68 from the designer’s website! If you’re looking for something a little spookier, though, you can purchase the Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Collection on shopDisney now too! We’ll keep an eye out for any other accessories we spy online for all you princesses (and princes) out there.
Will you be dressing as a Disney Princess this Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- NEW Champagne Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World SOON!
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Main Attraction Collection is Available Online (But You’re Going to Want to Move FAST!)
- Make Your Christmas Magical with a Special Deal on These Mickey Mouse Items!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!